"Saving the best to last" Duck shooting wildfowling on lough neagh

Big Al

Very enjoyable watch as usual.
Thanks for posting the videos.
I think a lot of us are following you on You Tube now.👍

You were lucky those curlew are off the list now, I remember as an excited 11 year old taking a curlew I had shot back to my mother.
While that was cooking in the oven, the kitchen filled with the smells of the Thames estuary at low tide, rotten sea weed and other unmentionable odours.
Needless to say that ended up in the bin before it was fully cooked and I never shot another one.

Looking forward to next season in the stone hide.

Another entertaining video.

Good shooting and dog work.Season not quite done with ,20 days left on the foreshore and fingers crossed for a bit of weather.

Been a good year really and hope we all have some memories to last the closed season.

Always glad to see your adventures with gun and dogs.

Hope you summer well..

7 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Very enjoyable watch as usual.
Thanks for posting the videos.
I think a lot of us are following you on You Tube now.👍

You were lucky those curlew are off the list now, I remember as an excited 11 year old taking a curlew I had shot back to my mother.
While that was cooking in the oven, the kitchen filled with the smells of the Thames estuary at low tide, rotten sea weed and other unmentionable odours.
Needless to say that ended up in the bin before it was fully cooked and I never shot another one.

Looking forward to next season in the stone hide.

Thanks Cranfield- the fresh water curlew were referred to as ,"poor mans steak" around here. Had to be fresh water, mind you .....

5 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Great Big Al always nice to get a pigeon in the mix 👍👍

Thanks Gerry.  Rab doesn't miss much and he is very fond of pigeon fried with mushrooms and onions in garlic butter!

1 hour ago, greylag said:

Another entertaining video.

Good shooting and dog work.Season not quite done with ,20 days left on the foreshore and fingers crossed for a bit of weather.

Been a good year really and hope we all have some memories to last the closed season.

Always glad to see your adventures with gun and dogs.

Hope you summer well..

Enjoy the 20 foreshore days! Sadly we don't get them here. As always I appreciate your comment. 

12 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Both of Yous make a great team 👍👍I watched your roost shooting on YouTube you shot well with the Benelli 👍

Thanks Gerry. The Benelli suits roost shooting the best but I'm not convinced about using it on the ducks. I seem to do better with the Browning on them.