Visor

peck

I am looking for a visor for when i go fishing. What i want is one that you used to se the croupiers and bank tellers wearing in the old time movies. I  have found plenty of the flouncy type but cannot find what i want.

All it is is a piece of green translucent plastic that has a piece of elastic on that goes around the head. Anyone help? 

On 04/02/2022 at 10:00, peck said:

Close but still a bit flouncy. Thanks for the link.

Hiya peck .

In what way do you mean flouncy ?. Do you mean the plastic is too thin/weak ?, or do you mean the colour/style ?.

All i looking for is a bog standard piece of green transparent plastic that forms a peak above the eyes with a piece of nicker elastic to go around head.

The sort of thing you used to see on old fashioned films worn by bank tellers or croupiers.

Edited by peck

11 minutes ago, peck said:

All i looking for is a bog standard piece of green transparent plastic that forms a peak above the eyes with a piece of nicker elastic to go around head.

The sort of thing you used to see on old fashioned films worn by bank tellers or croupiers.

Sounds like the sort of thing used for fishing years ago. Try searching fishing tackle/clothing etc.