How did your season go, GOOD? BAD? OR INDIFERENT?

MARSH GUN

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

Nothing to report here,  I've had some weird **** with my feet and not been able to get a pair of boots on since early November [clearing up now] Plenty of Geese flying about my house, Has anyone been impacted by bird flue ?

I don't think I have  had the dreaded bird flu , but I had over the years skin growing between my toes making them web feet , and the rain can run straight off my back without getting the skin wet , the only thing I didn't get ( thank god ) was a ring of feathers growing around my backside :lol:

32 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I don't think I have  had the dreaded bird flu , but I had over the years skin growing between my toes making them web feet , and the rain can run straight off my back without getting the skin wet , the only thing I didn't get ( thank god ) was a ring of feathers growing around my backside 

Your going to make some real savings on oilies and wellies then. I am surprised your missing the feathery ring I thought everyone had them 😲 shame really,  cause when you get to a certain age you can just truss em up and save on night pads, mind you there a *****r when your moulting 

Another hard season on my local estuary, six blanks (although I did miss a couple of chances) until December when I was tipped off about a small flight of geese using one end and it produced the goods with a Grey and a Pink carried off from a lunchtime flight. After that I had more success than blanks and finished with a handful of geese and ducks for the season.   Annual wildfowling holiday north of the border was good again but I was the unlucky one out of our group of four insomuch as I could not buy a shot, that is until the Thursday when I eventually shot at and got a goose, by that time the others all had four or five or more each lol.