The Six Nations

chrisjpainter

England was the better side in the first half Wales left it to late again i got to honest England is not playing there best rugby and at home 

Both got to play better if they want to beat France

12 hours ago, walshie said:

Has the Internet broken in Wales  and Scotland? 😁

Walshie you found the power button to yours have you not a word when Scotland beat England other week 🤣 or maybe you will be making the predictions again 😣

Edited by Rim Fire

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Walshie you found the power button to yours have you not a word when Scotland beat England other week 🤣 or maybe you will be making the predictions again 😣

Good to see you taking it all in good sport, like you like to give it out. 

3 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

It's been a while since we've had such a poor ref too. He really was shocking! You'd have thought the biggest Northern Hemisphere comp could have slightly better refs, but he was so bad and contributed to a right pig's ear of a game.

Oh well, time to see how much Ireland win by in their free pass match.

Yes i agree the ref wasn't at his best and  he did contribute  to a poor game that's out first team injury list 

On the injury list are Alun Wyn Jones, Josh Navidi, Justin Tipuric, Ken Owens, Leigh Halfpenny, George North and Taulupe Faletau. If you include British and Irish Lions caps that's a loss of 626 Tests' worth of experience.3 Feb 2022

1 hour ago, walshie said:

England won 2 weeks ago as well.

Yes they did i forgot about that riveting game and to be honest i did think that Italy was going to be the only game Wales would win  

Just now, Donkey said:

In your opinion was it a red card

for me I don’t think so 

there was no time for the tackler to get lower and ball carrier did dip down 

Sigh. This is the problem with slow motion replays and granite rules. 

Shoulder contact with head:  Force:  time to hit low:  Mitigating factors

Automatic red card. The letter of the law is that it's a red card. There was an attempt to wrap and it wasn't malicious, but neither of those factors were relevant in that situation. The trouble is it's so marginal. There was force, but not a lot of it. He did have time, but not a lot of it. I think a yellow would have been a fairer response - especially as it's resulted in Italy being forced to play with 13 now

8 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Watching it are you 

Yup. I feel for the ref, because it's his debut as a 6N ref and the first Georgian to ref a 6N. Interesting, given the constant talk about Georgia joining, and I think he's been dealt a raw deal with the rules.

But the thing that's frustrating me most now is Ireland's tactics! They've not made the most of the two man advantage, although that's starting to change now

Edited by chrisjpainter

Well I knew the result but finished watching Scotland France earlier,  that was a cracking first half, and Scotland should have been in front but forced the pass.

Second half was messy with France looking dangerous all the time, I thought Scotland played well, kicked well but France were just better, and took their chances.

France certainly look like they'll take some beating,  and England will have to show some creativity,  otherwise we've no chance.

Scotland played well hog should have scored that try and France are probably the best  team in the world at the moment .

And the Welsh public cant understand why we let Shaun Edwards go you can his defense already paying off for France 

Edited by Rim Fire

• 2 weeks later...

What a game that was, I had recorded it so I could skip any messing at scrums, really seemed to speed up an already fast paced game.

I'd forgotten that England needed Wales to win, I just enjoyed it, it could have gone either way.

Where is the defence coach for France from again :D:D

Ourrr love was on the wing 🎶 we had dreams and songs to sing🎶🎶 🇮🇪

What a gruelling encounter. No doubt the the early sending off had a bearing on the overall game. England dug deep and Ireland seemed to be their own worst enemy at times with the amount of penalties given away. Nothing going right for them but stuck at it and pulled it out in the end.

An entertaining game to watch and if we can beat Scotland next, then most of Ireland will be hoping England can do us a favour in beating the French. The prospect of an exciting finish on the final weekend of the tournament.

Edited by SuperGoose75