FX IMPACT

crossy 666

Great gun and a tinkerers dream. Can swap calibre easily and they are easy shouldered and have good shot count. Accurate with right pellet so are most top end guns. I’m on my third impact had a full size one then a compact and back to a full size. Nephew now has my old compact and loves it. 

Thanks for for your reply. The one I’m looking at today is in 22 but want to change it to a 30cal just need to see if I can work a deal with the seller. I preferred the idea of the compact for shooting out of a vehicle ect. Can I ask if you swapped from the compact to a full length model just for grater distance ?

Hi Crossy,

I've just bought the .25 sniper edition with the 700mm barrel, amazingly accurate, thought about the compact but most of what i do will be off sticks, had a Weihrauch .22 before and this FX is way more accurate imho. Both fac versions, sure you won't be disappointed with your choice.

Atb scobydog

The compact and the standard have the exact same barrel and only difference is the bottle and shroud are shorter on the compact. Both are superbly accurate guns. I wanted the higher shot count and volume in the carbon bottle so went back to the standard impact. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Lampwick said:

Got the 700mm in .25 Fac. It’s very accurate, has a great shot count but noisy straight out of the factory. Get a good moderator and it’s superb!! 
Im pushing 32g pellets out at around 940 fps and 44ft lb. 

32 grns at 940 fps is 62 foot pounds  of energy .