Reacher ..... the series

islandgun

Watched the first 4 episodes last night. 

I read the first 4 books but then got a bit bored, then tom cruise had a go but was terrible at it in the cinema. From what i remember this series is more to the books, and he doesnt **** about. The man is a mountain. 

Im really enjoying it, one of the only series ive seen on prime ive enjoyed. 

5 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Watched the first 4 episodes last night. 

I read the first 4 books but then got a bit bored, then tom cruise had a go but was terrible at it in the cinema. From what i remember this series is more to the books, and he doesnt **** about. The man is a mountain. 

Im really enjoying it, one of the only series ive seen on prime ive enjoyed. 

Ha Ha, We started watching it last night got to half way through the 5th episode !  Does seem very close to the book and yes he is a big lad [as expected] unlike Mr Cruise

1 hour ago, Benthejockey said:

Big fan of the books, you know Reacher is always going to win in the end and kick some *** along the way. Tom Cruise was a **** Reacher, for starters he's only 3ft tall and Reachers supposed to be a behemoth. Jason Statham would have made a great Reacher. I'll have to find the series on Amazon.

I was surprised to see, that Jason Statham is only 5ft 9inches.

2 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

Big fan of the books, you know Reacher is always going to win in the end and kick some *** along the way. Tom Cruise was a **** Reacher, for starters he's only 3ft tall and Reachers supposed to be a behemoth. Jason Statham would have made a great Reacher. I'll have to find the series on Amazon.

He's a big fella

Reacher-cast-2d97989.jpg.1d71765a0d172e637f4e16f83e9b23cf.jpg