John Major...Spouting off

ditchman

He seriously wee's me off ..........spouting off about democracy...the common folks rights ...the great country called Britian ...envy of the world........

man is a hypocrite .........liar........philandera..........jumped up never come down self abuser

he was is hell bent on the EU.......he was so far up their derrier ...they called him "toenails"......cause thats all that was sticking out..........and he was in cahoots with that awful woman Gina Millar........................constantly bent over and took it from the EU

championed decency...........whilst rogering senseless Edwina Curry........then when that ended trying to get his leg over Virginia Bottomly

got bloody houses all over the place .........and to topit all off he is 5th cousin to Margret Thatcher

bloody rant over..........

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

He seriously wee's me off ..........spouting off about democracy...the common folks rights ...the great country called Britian ...envy of the world........

man is a hypocrite .........liar........philandera..........jumped up never come down self abuser

he was is hell bent on the EU.......he was so far up their derrier ...they called him "toenails"......cause thats all that was sticking out..........and he was in cahoots with that awful woman Gina Millar........................constantly bent over and took it from the EU

championed decency...........whilst rogering senseless Edwina Curry........then when that ended trying to get his leg over Virginia Bottomly

got bloody houses all over the place .........and to topit all off he is 5th cousin to Margret Thatcher

bloody rant over..........

If it's any consolation I agree with you wholeheartedly, who could take him seriously after the Edwina Curry affair?

5 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

If it's any consolation I agree with you wholeheartedly, who could take him seriously after the Edwina Curry affair?

i think it is quoted in Edwina's book that major liked her stockings and suspenders and preferred a knee trembler.........

I actually believe him to be a decent man. He certainly helped me when I had an issue I had with the Home Office when he was Prime Minister. I wrote to him after a dismissive and disinterested reply from my MP and had first a simple acknowledgement card "The Prime Minister has received your letter" and then three days afterwards a telephone call that I still remember. "Hello I am Mrs XXX at the Home Office. The Prime Minister has instructed me to call you and offer you in full, if you still wish it, what you have requested. Would you like me to proceed with it...". So no he is a decent man. Maybe lacking taste when it came to Mrs Currie but nobody's perfect and we all have to have our cross to bear.

Edited by enfieldspares

David Cameron helped me back in the day - just after he became our MP for Witney area when we lived down there as well - Still got a letter with his scribble on it somewhere. Also had some help off Douglas Hurd with Vauxhall Motors around cars sold to Squaddies overseas and the rights when they returned to UK 

30 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I actually believe him to be a decent man. He certainly helped me when I had an issue I had with the Home Office when he was Prime Minister. I wrote to him after a dismissive and disinterested reply from my MP and had first a simple acknowledgement card "The Prime Minister has received your letter" and then three days afterwards a telephone call that I still remember. "Hello I am Mrs XXX at the Home Office. The Prime Minister has instructed me to call you and offer you in full, if you still wish it, what you have requested. Would you like me to proceed with it...". So no he is a decent man. Maybe lacking taste when it came to Mrs Currie but nobody's perfect and we all have to have our cross to bear.

He was a pathetic little grey man. I always felt sorry for his wife.  Yes, he helped a couple of folk but that is what they are getting paid for isn't it, not get accolades just because they are doing their job.  Just because you do the job you are paid for does the neighbourhood come out and clap?

Edwina must have been struggling.

Both him and Blair = traitors.  note the BBC hounds there in the gutter hanging on his every word.

As for stockings, suspenders and preferring  a knee trembler.........  good ole boy.

But tottaly of no consequence.   If he is still in the Conservative party he should be wheeled in and booted out.  Black balled out.

16 minutes ago, Minky said:

Both him and Blair = traitors.  note the BBC hounds there in the gutter hanging on his every word.

As for stockings, suspenders and preferring  a knee trembler.........  good ole boy.

But tottaly of no consequence.   If he is still in the Conservative party he should be wheeled in and booted out.  Black balled out.

The Bolshevik Broadcasting Company will hang on words of anyone of no consequence provided they are anti government and still anti Brexit.   As an aside and off topic, I see that Keir the beer  is being threatened with withdrawal of funds by Unison for not "toeing the line" with their "instructions"  

Edited by Yellow Bear
sp

12 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

The Bolshevik Broadcasting Company will hang on words of anyone of no consequence provided they are anti government and still anti Brexit.   As an aside and off topic, I see that Keir the beer  is being threatened with withdrawal of funds by Unison for not "toeing the line" with their "instructions"  

Sky are even worse IMO.

I can't understand how Borris hasn't wheeled the BBC director in and A marked his card AND made a direct statement that the TV licence is to be scrapped NOW.  B  Any conservative mp's criticising the party are to have the whip withdrawn until they get back in line.  They've stalled that obnoxious bercow from any knighthood or public platform . Then some of these leaches might fear their jobs it might concentrate their minds of being a traitor.

Edited by Minky

Hello, you beat me to this Topic Simon, i think he's right on the Conservative party today loosing all its Integrity, now and back when we had the cash for questions saga,   he stands with the Old Boys House of Lords club, but how can he say anything considering his track record when prime minister ?? 

38 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Sky are even worse IMO.

Hello, Kay Burley keeps harping on with the party gate scandal but did she not get suspended ( Holiday ) for breaking the COVID rules ??

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, you beat me to this Topic Simon, i think he's right on the Conservative party today loosing all its Integrity, now and back when we had the cash for questions saga,   he stands with the Old Boys House of Lords club, but how can he say anything considering his track record when prime minister ?? 

Hello, Kay Burley keeps harping on with the party gate scandal but did she not get suspended ( Holiday ) for breaking the COVID rules ??

Yes she did along with Beth Rigby.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

He was a pathetic little grey man

Total media invention, well the little is, he's over 6ft.

24 minutes ago, Minky said:

I can't understand how Borris hasn't wheeled the BBC director in and A marked his card AND made a direct statement that the TV licence is to be scrapped NOW. 

They're gunning for him enough already - witness the relentless party-gate coverage, telling them the licence fee is well overdue retirement would just put the BBC machine into overdrive.  Also I doubt he has the authority to tear up the royal charter, but Nadine Dorries telling them that particular funding model is done, is little more than admitting to reality.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Sky are even worse IMO.

Yep, but nobody tries to force me to pay for them with threats of prison if I don't want them.

Back on topic, Major's remarks are so well-trailed, journalists so well briefed, that one suspects the hands of a publicist at work...surely not Cummings? 

Anyway it'll get wall to wall coverage from the BBC and Sky, as it's right on message.  To those that hate BoJo, it'll be yet further proof of evil toreeez.  To the vast majority of the public that have 'checked out' from the mainstream media's relentless agenda, it'll wash over them.

They've only just begrudingly put Ukraine slightly higher up the pecking order, coverage of Sturgeon's allegedly misapporiated £600k is still nowhere to be seen.  As for the situation in Canada, and how it's spreading to Europe?  All racists and rightwing extremists, doncha know.