Cocker spaniel

Green hornet

I have a beautiful cocker spaniel called amber shes only 16months old.Ive taken her and her sister in from someone that could no longer look after them.Shes brilliant with kids and around the house and loves cuddles doesn’t bark or when left alone.She’s a pretty quite dog very bouncy not destructive and well behaved.She was unfortunately not trained at all but I’ve got her walking with me off lead and recalls a lot better but not 100 percent.

She won’t sit unless you have food but we’re working on that 🤣.I’m looking for a good home for her so not asking any money just someone that can give her a great home.She would make a great family pet or with training she could make a great gun dog as she doesn’t mind the shots when I’ve been out with her.

F91458C5-DF62-4C4E-BAC1-A7DFC0BAE42B.jpeg

6 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Looks like you are sorted but how is she with other Dogs two mad spaniels can be twice as bad as one ! Can it 🙄

47A979B5-CBA9-442B-9D44-8441309E63F3.jpeg

🤣.She’s definitely not mad like some spaniels my neighbours one is absolutely nuts 😂.Shes great with other dogs but can be a bit stubborn at times though 😂.

18 hours ago, ade wills said:

Hope shes found a loving home 

Just a pointer to anyone who does advertise a dog always ask a fee and its worth saying they have been speyed (even if they haven't) and no papers as it puts the unscrupulous puppy farmers off straight away 

Thats a good tip. 

Glad to see she has found a new home.