Avon And Somerset Police

tonker

First off I can't fault these for a variation turn around. I filled out my form and sent it RD, had a lady ring the next day to say I used the old form and she'd send me a new one by return, she did! I filled it out and sent back. I had the flo phone me the day he must have had it back to say he had no problem I varied for a Parker Hale .270 which my neighbour is giving me, a .270 mod and another .243 mod. he asked if I wanted a 308 or 30-06 I said I'm happy with the .270 for nought. we had a bloody good chat about different calibres and the types of quarry we both shot and that was it.variation is coming early next week about 9/10 days turnaround inc a weekend.

So now to the guns and equipment question. If I have it threaded to tame it a little, for those who have a .270 what moderator do you think I should go for? or should I leave as is unmolested as it were, Thanks  Steve. 

Edited by tonker

5 hours ago, oowee said:

Most recently they have been excellent.

Can't say even a free 270 would tempt me for the roe deer i shoot but it would be handy for bore 😁

I've been told oowee, that a 150gr bullet going slow does similar or less meat damage than the 243 that I have been using, l can't comment yet but looking forward to finding out.