.17HMR rifle

Huntly

Good morning, 

I'm in the market for a .17HMR so as well as looking at RFD's I thought I'd see what might be available on here. Ideally if you are in the North East of Scotland that means I can collect face to face but I can get sent to an RFD if need be. 

I'm after everything except for a scope as I already have that covered. So what have you got? I have slots for rifle and moderator. This will be a tool not a showpiece, so as long as it shoots straight I will be happy. Budget depends on what you have! 

Thanks

4 hours ago, foxeyes said:

I have a CZ premium 17 hmr for sale on here. fire arms for sale ( I think it is page 3 or 4) I would drop price with the scope taken off and pay RFD my end.

Have a look at it if you would be interested my mobile is 07943008742,text me and I ring you back.

Hi foxeyes,

Thanks, just had a look and it looks good, I have a few to see locally now so will see how they go, otherwise I will be in touch! 

Thank you

18 hours ago, jeff8861 said:

I have a sako quad with mod rail mags and bipod. Could throw in a scope.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much, I think I am going to be sorted out locally now but will send you a message if all falls through. 

Cheers

Thank you to everyone who offered to sort me out with a rifle. In the end a local gentleman has offered me his rifle as he won't be renewing his certificate, just shows how helpful and generous the shooting community can be. All the best.