Browning B25 stock dimensions

Big Al

I use two Browning B525s for much of my shooting,  but have always hankered after a "proper" Belgian Browning. I am looking at an older B1 or B2 and I like the Prince of Wales grip. My question is whether any of these lower grade B25s were make to standardised stock dimensions,  or are they all custom?

I think you will find most B25's were made to Browning's standard dimensions unless special order .

There will be slight differences due to the fact they were hand finished but in my experience they seem to suit most people .

The majority had full pistol or half pistol with rounded grip end . There are straight hand stock but these were in the minority .

12 hours ago, archi said:

I would have thought there will be a mixture of standard and bespoke stocks made.

any competent gunsmith will be able go tweak the fitting.

I had to have my B2g stock cranked right up when I bought it second hand and lengthen with a horn pad.

2 hours ago, Gunman said:

I think you will find most B25's were made to Browning's standard dimensions unless special order .

There will be slight differences due to the fact they were hand finished but in my experience they seem to suit most people .

The majority had full pistol or half pistol with rounded grip end . There are straight hand stock but these were in the minority .

Thanks guys.