694 any problem’s

Brian-B690

Hi everyone I’m thinking of buying a 694 but a shooting buddy of mine had a lesson with a very famous shooter, he was asked which is the better gun DT11 or 694 he said he would prefer the 694 but he also said that he has had at least 3 of his pupils guns 694 fail on them,  so people have you had or heard of any problems with the 694 also repair times apparently GMK have been very slow to repair them over to you guys cheers in advance 

I hope not as i bought a 694 last week. Have only put 60 carts through it so far. I would imagine the DT 11 is a better gun

but at over twice the price of a 694 it ought to be. I handled a DT 11 but didn't like the feel of it.  My 694 does feel nice

so only time will tell. 

Fingers crossed Samboy I hope everything is good on your gun because I really really want one I’ve even had the green light of her indoors to buy one, I’m just having a little panic over the reports of problems my current Beretta run’s like a Swiss watch so I expect the 694 to be the same it’s going to be a couple of months before I buy it so if you do have any problems please get back to me 👍cheers 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/02/2022 at 20:50, Brian-B690 said:

Hi everyone I’m thinking of buying a 694 but a shooting buddy of mine had a lesson with a very famous shooter, he was asked which is the better gun DT11 or 694 he said he would prefer the 694 but he also said that he has had at least 3 of his pupils guns 694 fail on them,  so people have you had or heard of any problems with the 694 also repair times apparently GMK have been very slow to repair them over to you guys cheers in advance 

Hi Guys I’m afraid I have gone to the dark side and bought a Caesar Guerini invictus1 I tried one on a gun testing day and fell for it, don’t hate me I couldn’t help myself thanks everyone for your input and advice much appreciated 305E09FE-F8D5-4CAC-BCBB-4E29A26D5E76.jpeg.5713e75dfedce2d21223cbe5a9afe0fd.jpeg

FAE233E7-E7CD-4B2D-8020-0C7A0667C08E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Westward said:

Nice! A step up from the 694 of course in money terms but a superior level of fit and finish. CG worked out how to entice Beretta owners to change years ago. I certainly won't be returning to Beretta and I doubt many other CG owners will.

I never got to try the 694 I’m sure it’s a great gun but the CG seduced me in 10 shots 👍