Just A quick One Still Using The Pulsar C50.

simon6ppc

Simon you ask for comments . So how about :-

Your videos are excellent with or without the companion. You have shown me the best place to shoot rats with my air rifle and getting me out there doing it once a week

keep them coming please as watching a top marksman doing his job is very addictive 

Agriv8

6 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Simon you ask for comments . So how about :-

Your videos are excellent with or without the companion. You have shown me the best place to shoot rats with my air rifle and getting me out there doing it once a week

keep them coming please as watching a top marksman doing his job is very addictive 

Agriv8

Thanks pal ye keep at them rats as i should be on them again very soon.

4 hours ago, Morkin said:

Simon your shooting is just something else , never get fed up watching your skill at distances is marvelous , keep um coming buddy , 😁

Thanks Morkin i sure will my friend.

3 hours ago, pete52 said:

Spot on just love your videos Please keep them coming.

Thanks Pete, ye next month it should all kick off pal.

1 minute ago, simon6ppc said:

Thanks pal ye keep at them rats as i should be on them again very soon.

No where near your best Simon but a small mainly beef farm in Yorkshire.

my mates farm and does not want to put poison down as he has 2 pairs of barn owls that he has a soft spot for love watching them just as you with you mate the fox.

rigged up a camera for next time out so might have a bit of usable footage!

FBB1B019-8D93-4A1B-9A04-F39B97945C80.jpeg

11 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

No where near your best Simon but a small mainly beef farm in Yorkshire.

my mates farm and does not want to put poison down as he has 2 pairs of barn owls that he has a soft spot for love watching them just as you with you mate the fox.

rigged up a camera for next time out so might have a bit of usable footage!

FBB1B019-8D93-4A1B-9A04-F39B97945C80.jpeg

Brilliant nice one pal keep at them and ye try to get some footage.

14 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, your welcome, I have the same laser torch but not good with a photon, looking at a X B 5 led torch if nightfox can be bothered to reply email, cheers

To be honest pal there is a PBiR M out now which is a covert IR so no glow and this works brilliant with the old photons or old Digex  which used to white out all the time.

1 hour ago, simon6ppc said:

To be honest pal there is a PBiR M out now which is a covert IR so no glow and this works brilliant with the old photons or old Digex  which used to white out all the time.

Hello, that would be the 940 NM type I/R torches but I'm sure I read it is not as good on distance as the 850 NM, I have an  old T 38 I/R that I use on the MK1 photon for ratting but it does spook them some times, also have a old TR 38 I/R , I tried a laser I/R but it was to much like you said, so just ordered this, Nightfox XB 5 850 NM, told good for 200 yards, not sure I should have got the 940 NM ?? , my friend who sometimes comes with me at night has a 22.250 with a Photon XT and a laser I/R torch that whites out, so seem the older night vision prefer LED torches, cheers

19 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, that would be the 940 NM type I/R torches but I'm sure I read it is not as good on distance as the 850 NM, I have an  old T 38 I/R that I use on the MK1 photon for ratting but it does spook them some times, also have a old TR 38 I/R , I tried a laser I/R but it was to much like you said, so just ordered this, Nightfox XB 5 850 NM, told good for 200 yards, not sure I should have got the 940 NM ?? , my friend who sometimes comes with me at night has a 22.250 with a Photon XT and a laser I/R torch that whites out, so seem the older night vision prefer LED torches, cheers

Ye the LED IRs do work better with most of the old NVs, The PBiR M i mentioned as you say doesn't just have the power of the Laser or the old LEDs but you can dim it down or turn it up which is good and is covert so the quarry can not see the glow but i have used it on my Drone Pro and the C50 and you still easily see 200 yards with the C50 if not more and the Drone i see 300 yards so is still ok for fox distance.

8 hours ago, old man said:

The tops again buddy.

Thanks young fella.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dean blore said:

In your honest opinion do you think I should purchase the pulsar or stick with the drone Simon,bearing in mind I’m just having a new mount made for it ,all I need is a shove 😂 

Being honest i didn't need the C50 as my Drone is spot on BUT as i couldn't help my self i bought one just to spice up my shooting life as i kind of got bored keep using the Drone and even now the Drone is the best of the two at distance but up closer the C50 is a top Nv with the right IR and i really have enjoyed using it.

On 22/02/2022 at 05:19, simon6ppc said:

Hello, oh not seen those, any link would be helpful, my MK 1 Photon getting on now so I was thinking to look at alternatives for this coming winter, only for rats and rabbits, they all seem so techy to set up, 

On 22/02/2022 at 05:19, simon6ppc said:

Hello, oh not seen those, any link would be helpful, my MK 1 Photon getting on now so I was thinking to look at alternatives for this coming winter, only for rats and rabbits, they all seem so techy to set up, just found these torches, 👍