Decoying outfit. Bag, nets, poles, decoys.

Accuspell

I have a load of kit to clear for a widow. You may have seen the post that was taken down... there are 21 pigeon full body decoys, I found another one after taking the pictures. The big net is about 20ft x 10ft. The hide poles are metal. The kit bag has no holes in it and acts as a rucksack for easy carrying into your position and doubles as something to sit on if you stuff it with straw or grass. All the decoys, both nets and room for some cartridges in the bag - the picture at the end is with everything in the first picture in the bag, except the poles.

Does £75 all in sound about right? Obviously transport will have to be arranged, but I am travelling a bit, so can always meet en route if it helps, otherwise you are welcome to collect.

web_web.DSC_456345634563.jpg.67909c0e5df3ef6f3ae4650259c2b378.jpg

web_web.DSC_456645664566.jpg.ee2295ddbf6f371e24b5ba357138de3f.jpg

web_web.DSC_456745674567.jpg.dd8194876322ca929c1c158c072ab6bb.jpg

web_web.DSC_456845684568.jpg.fd1c8e39b16d052bc6f586e86a7b74f7.jpg

web_web.DSC_456545654565.jpg.dc165ba7a65d762a58eadebc60414386.jpg

web_web.DSC_457945794579.jpg.40043377daf3e33e2d6602e4133b3fd4.jpg

Soory chaps, I have had some help with the setup stuff and put my town in now... Uttoxeter is near Alton Towers if that means anything. It is about as central in the country as it is possible to get - straight line from Brum to Manchester about 30miles north of Brumingham. In the triangle between Stoke-on-Trent Derby and Burton-on-Trent.

I do travel, so it is possible to help with mileage. For instance I am off to Porthcawl for sunrise tomorrow! I shall be going to Andover and Portsmouth soon and then up to Northumberland... so you probably aren't that far off my route to meet up. A load of books to go through yet - and there are some duck decoys (6 or 8).

Edited by Accuspell

Sam - is it you that has the pigeon cartridges, bipod and cartridge bag? If so your duck decoys are set aside... these are some more! If you want them added, no problem. I had hoped to be heading your way today... I think my Dorset fishing has gone west, so it will just be a delivery trip.

Edited by Accuspell
Adendum.

6 hours ago, Accuspell said:

Sam - is it you that has the pigeon cartridges, bipod and cartridge bag? If so your duck decoys are set aside... these are some more! If you want them added, no problem. I had hoped to be heading your way today... I think my Dorset fishing has gone west, so it will just be a delivery trip.

Hi Simon , yes it is me , no problem let Martlandhw100 take them then , don’t come down especially to drop those off unless your coming this way ! If posting is easier do that instead but let me know your thoughts cheers Sam 

16 hours ago, sam triple said:

Hi Simon , yes it is me , no problem let Martlandhw100 take them then , don’t come down especially to drop those off unless your coming this way ! If posting is easier do that instead but let me know your thoughts cheers Sam 

Yours are already set apart with the other stuff. I am coming down, it isn't just your stuff. It should have been this week but Eunice put paid to that! Planning for next week sometime hopefully.

21 hours ago, Martlandhw100 said:

If he dosent want the other duck decoys I will take them 😁 unless they are already spoken for of course. 

Whereabouts are you chap? So I can plan logistics.