The storm (Eunice)

Minky

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warm up stretches going on down here on the coast. I think we're supposed to have the worst of it around mid morning - gusts of up to 70mph. Portland Bill's got a chance of Force 11, but I bet there will still be some idiots who think it's a plan to go out on the sea. I can't imagine the RNLI are relishing the weather forecasts right now.

Heavy rain just now, but warm and not too windy. Its supposed to be at its worst around midday here.

Despite my springer jumping in every river, stream and pond I still have to make him go out the door when its raining. I got the big sorrowful look this morning and the expression that said "you seriously want me to go up the garden in this."

Slight covering of snow here,was the same at 3am when I got up for a pee.

No wind to talk about,branches just about moving and now raining pretty heavily.Traffic moving freely and quickly on the roads so seems that either we have avoided it or the worst is still to come. I thought that by the forecast last night we should have experienced worse by now.

Well the world going to end as London has now been put on code red.

it’s all part of the levelling up you see us northerners take  some of your hard earned taxes and give you some of our weather in return.

Being honest I did ring the ageing parents made sure they had battened down the hatches. checked they have basics in case the power goes of mobile phones charged up etc.

Chance of a bit of snow as well as rain and wind - keep safe anyone of out pigeon bashing that would be good sport.

at the moment we have the calm before the storm I recon 

Agriv8