Time for the Monarchy to go.

oowee

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Yep lets sell those honours to the highest bidder.

Is this not how most get their so called honours. Large donations to either of the political parties.then when those who recieved the donations jave done their time in the commons they to are moved to the lords so as to keep their cushioned life.money and power corrupts no more so than the honours list

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Following devolution we have yet to resolve the position of England relative to the UK. One approach might be to establish a federal structure with a constitution to back it up and it would be a convenient and appropriate time to retire the monarchy.

I'm sorry oowee but you really do spout a load of nonesense and live in a deluded world. I mean no disrespect for you at all , but look around the world at ALL of the countries and tell me which one you would prefer to live in rather than the UK and this would then explain some of your beliefs.

Edited by Walker570

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I'm sorry oowee but you really do spout a load of nonesense and live in a deluded world. I mean no disrespect for you at all , but look around the world at ALL of the countries and tell me which one you would prefer to live in rather than the UK and this would then explain some of your beliefs.

I am happy that you find everything perfect. Most of us can see room for improvement. 

6 hours ago, oowee said:

Much as I have total respect for the Queen and all that she has done in service to the country, the Prince Andrew situation highlights just how much performance is dependent on the individual. Who and where is the payment of the legal fees coming from? Where did the Duchy money come from in the first place? Now Charles is under suspicion. Clearly innocent now but we should not be dependent on individuals. That cannot be right how long before we get a complete chump at the helm. How do we hold these people to account? 

It's time for this outdated institution to go. 

I would agree especially now Charles and William have gone Woke.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

look around the world at ALL of the countries and tell me which one you would prefer to live in rather than the UK 

any country where those supposed to lead by example DONT hang out with convicted sex offenders have sex with young girls then pay them of assisted by their morally corrupt family to avoid owning up 

I like the old girl . My mate knows her personally to chat too and says she’s a lovely woman with a passion for the farm life . 
she can’t help her family like I couldn’t help my ex wife being a crook . 
I do think they make a lot of money for the country in tourism but also makes us special. 
I vote keep please 😎👍

Plenty complain about them yet imagine being born and living in a goldfish bowl. Having to be a certain way then your uncle abdicates and your dad dies then your it. The head of state, test its privileged but not without a lot of downsides too. 

I'm no royalist but I’d rather have them than be like America. There have always been and will always be a black sheep or two. 

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

BUT you denigrate them all for one idot do you.

birds of a feather flock together their only interest was saving baldie raised two kids on my own with next to nothing and still managed to install morals in them how hard is it when you have the best of everything and two of you so no excuses cut it unless out to raise kids with the same lack of morals as baldie