It Ends On a High

6.5x55SE

8 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Me too this coming season, hopefully.

I wish you the very best with your application and new adventures 👍 Let's pray we get some good hard fowling weather ( with no hard weather ban ) to swell the Black Barred numbers 🙏

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Me too this coming season, hopefully.

5 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Thank you 👍

🙏 Broadland  

Good luck to the pair of you in whatever club you decide to join , in you are after Whitefronts I would say Yarmouth or Norwich are your best bet , both clubs have got some very good marshes to go on and Pink Feet are now one of the main quarries that most fowlers will encounter , having said that we did have a few W Fs mixed in with the Pinks from early Winter onward's

As you both well know that even after doing hours of homework you still need a certain amount of luck to be in the right place at the right time but when the good lord is shining on you and your dog come back with a goose with broad Black bands across it's chest you know you have got the holy grail in wild fowling , a feeling that might only be felt once in a lifetime , but what a feeling :good:

Hope you are keeping well John. Conor is absolutely buzzing and very keen to get scouting your area in preparation for next season. I know of a few shot last season 🤫 and two unlucky shooter's having given it best was back at their vehicle when three small groups dropped into the very spot they had just left 😤