Mole traps

steve_b_wales

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ditchman said:

60 bloody hell are you infested ?

i have over 150 sets out on 3 farms and still got farmers asking when can i do there's i now shoot over 25 Farms a lot of permission is through moles

Edited by Rim Fire

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2022 at 15:23, Rim Fire said:

i have over 150 sets out on 3 farms and still got farmers asking when can i do there's i now shoot over 25 Farms a lot of permission is through moles

Snap . Most farmers would rather have a good mole catcher , than someone that pays for shooting 👍.

Hi Mel i have had 4 phone calls over weekend for moles 2 was farms other2 private gardens i will leave at 8 in morning god knows what time i will get back i have had calls for foxes this week as lambing has started busy week for me good job weather forcast good 

56 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Hi Mel i have had 4 phone calls over weekend for moles 2 was farms other2 private gardens i will leave at 8 in morning god knows what time i will get back i have had calls for foxes this week as lambing has started busy week for me good job weather forcast good 

I know a mate of a mate that has turned his mole trapping into a full time business,  and he's earning pretty good money at it, and now has a good few thousand acres of fantastic shooting land in Wales.

I used to run about 200 traps over a dozen farms , and other bits of land that came with them . It can be very hard work sometimes,  but it will get you lots of shooting permission.  Most farmers will tolerate a few ,  rabbits , foxes , and pigeons,  but none of them like to see molehills. 

I do very little mole trapping these days to be honest , but I still get the odd call , or just drop a few traps into the ground if I notice molehills. 

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

I know a mate of a mate that has turned his mole trapping into a full time business,  and he's earning pretty good money at it, and now has a good few thousand acres of fantastic shooting land in Wales.

I used to run about 200 traps over a dozen farms , and other bits of land that came with them . It can be very hard work sometimes,  but it will get you lots of shooting permission.  Most farmers will tolerate a few ,  rabbits , foxes , and pigeons,  but none of them like to see molehills. 

I do very little mole trapping these days to be honest , but I still get the odd call , or just drop a few traps into the ground if I notice molehills. 

👍

• 1 month later...