Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Do you mean "of course"?.  What's this We business,  I haven't killed anyone anywhere so We doesn't come into it.

if you voted or support the garbage in charge of our so called democracy it makes you responsible because you  put them in a position to commit such deeds 

9 minutes ago, clangerman said:

if you voted or support the garbage in charge of our so called democracy it makes you responsible because you  put them in a position to commit such deeds 

Never voted in my life, so no I am not responsible for any "maiming or Killing" of anyone. Like my grandfather who fought in both wars said, politicians are only interested in 2 things , there ego and there pocket. Sweet popcorn for me please.

8 minutes ago, scobydog said:

Never voted in my life, so no I am not responsible for any "maiming or Killing" of anyone. Like my grandfather who fought in both wars said, politicians are only interested in 2 things , there ego and there pocket. Sweet popcorn for me please.

snap never vote he had the right idea all this popcorn talk I’m hungry time for dinner 

5 minutes ago, Scully said:

Damn! Over before it begun really! Do you think it’s worth mentioning I’ve voted since I was old enough? 🙂

And me! I've voted every time for the person that will **** up my life least, I'm hopping one day to be able to vote for someone that will improve my life!

56 minutes ago, bluesj said:

And me! I've voted every time for the person that will **** up my life least, I'm hopping one day to be able to vote for someone that will improve my life!

Snap , it's a pretty sorry state of affairs really.

I did once vote for a bloke that I honestly believed was a decent human being , and would be a good man to lead the country . Yep , that vote for Tony Blair left me feeling like a right xxxx.

16 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Looks bad over there this evening, looks like they have stopped caring about civilian casualties if they ever did. 

Agree we all have are opinions But dropping cluster bombs on supermarkets I thought them kind of weapons were banned Disgraceful 

1 hour ago, Gerry78 said:

Agree we all have are opinions But dropping cluster bombs on supermarkets I thought them kind of weapons were banned Disgraceful 

The whole thing is disgraceful,  but it will be justified because the civilians are shooting at them, this was my worry, Russia have never played by the rules, they've done this twice before with no reaction from the rest of the world, just sanctions. 

Then you have to wonder how Putin is going to react to all the help and supplies that other countries are sending to the Ukraine. 

The politics show this afternoon had Tobias Ellwood on and he was talking a lot of sense,  look at history he said.

While the labour MP Clive .. was saying its the Tories fault for letting the Russians use London as their bank?

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

The whole thing is disgraceful,  but it will be justified because the civilians are shooting at them, this was my worry, Russia have never played by the rules, they've done this twice before with no reaction from the rest of the world, just sanctions. 

Then you have to wonder how Putin is going to react to all the help and supplies that other countries are sending to the Ukraine. 

The politics show this afternoon had Tobias Ellwood on and he was talking a lot of sense,  look at history he said.

While the labour MP Clive .. was saying its the Tories fault for letting the Russians use London as their bank?

True mice the scary thing is putin apparently is holding 60 percent of He’s battle hardened troops back And still has the full might of He’s airforce on standby