Guns available for DIY Wednesday Shoot - Pickering, North Yorkshire

U4z0G64k

Another year passes, members come and go, so... (i.e. if you search this forum back over the years you will find similar posts from me!)

3 Full or some half guns available for safe guns (ideally with dog) for long established (60th year!) syndicate shooting north west of Pickering (North Yorkshire). 

1800 birds down to (mainly) woodland. Shooting Every Wednesday 1st November onwards, Half guns shoot (about) every other week - tweaked a bit to ensure that they get to shoot all the drives.

Costs About £1000 for half gun, around £1900 for full -  (can't remember exact prices!) . about 14 days shot in total. 

Cropton forest. Bags in the 50-80 average - but several will break the 100 barrier- particularly in late season.

Long established shoot,  ( I am advertising for the big cheese, but address questions to me by pm in first place) 16 guns per day, 8 per team. typically 6 drives per day, hot pies after 2nd drive  - shoot through then go to local pub for slap up dinner for around a tenner.

Walk/Stand format, and everyone gets involve with shoot running - average about one workday per month (which are actually quite fun!) and some feed distribution during the season. Shoot has trailer to transport people around rather than a convoy of vehicles. 

PM for full details.