Ukrainian gives citizens the right to bear arms.

NoBodyImportant

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

One of the roles i had as a Sapper was to rig up and blow bridges to slow the enemy.

Several army lads I was with at Cranwell doing selection said when stationed out in Poland their only job was to blow up the bridge down the road if the Russians launched an invasion. 

They didn’t have any orders after they ad they weren’t expected to be alive long enough to do much else. 

12 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Several army lads I was with at Cranwell doing selection said when stationed out in Poland their only job was to blow up the bridge down the road if the Russians launched an invasion. 

They didn’t have any orders after they ad they weren’t expected to be alive long enough to do much else. 

My main role was reconnaissance driver for my Sgt, were were in a CVR(t) and ahead of the main brigade battle group, our life expectancy was 10-30 mins if the Russians had ever attacked europe, me and Jock my Sgt had a big bottle of whiskey stowed just incase it came to it.

11 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

My main role was reconnaissance driver for my Sgt, were were in a CVR(t) and ahead of the main brigade battle group, our life expectancy was 10-30 mins if the Russians had ever attacked europe, me and Jock my Sgt had a big bottle of whiskey stowed just incase it came to it.

Was the plan to pour the whiskey into jock , and point him towards the Russians , then report back on the damage that he'd done to the Russian army ?.

9 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Was the plan to pour the whiskey into jock , and point him towards the Russians , then report back on the damage that he'd done to the Russian army ?.

Lol Jock was/ is a 5 foot 6 Glaswegian Para and a Falklands vet he didn't need any alcohol to create havoc, it was more for the moment we would be told they were going to deploy the battlefield nukes and we would be vaporised.

Jock sounds like he could tell a story or two, met some ex para’s one who id known for 10 years it was only when he was talking through one of his tattoos did he let on ( almost by accident) ! He was talking to another Sargent from one of the tank regiments iirc

I think I’d rather be stood behind jock than In front of him if it kicked off in the pub.

28 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Lol Jock was/ is a 5 foot 6 Glaswegian Para and a Falklands vet he didn't need any alcohol to create havoc, it was more for the moment we would be told they were going to deploy the battlefield nukes and we would be vaporised.

55 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Jock sounds like he might be a handful 😁.

I used to train with an ex para , smashing chap , just didn't understand pain.

I have two ex sas mates . One is a hopeless alcoholic ( got destroyed by a woman), and the other one has some fantastic tales to tell.

1 hour ago, Weihrauch17 said:

This is heart breaking and totally needless.  I hope Putin burns in hell.

I was initially of this mind but having looked elsewhere from western news we're being fed I'm keeping more of an open mind about what else is being put out there: I'm sure US would do something if this happened on their doorstep.

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=putin biolabs&kind=video 

Edited by Dave-G

If Putin was doing it for that reason he would say so and he has never asked for them to be shut publicly, his alleged reason is to get rid of the Nazis running the Ukraine.  He is insane.  As an aside the US have betrayed the Ukraine, they gave up their Nuclear Arsenal on the back of the US protecting them in any conflict.

Edited by Weihrauch17

9 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

If Putin was doing it for that reason he would say so and he has never asked for them to be shut publicly, his alleged reason is to get rid of the Nazis running the Ukraine.  He is insane.  As an aside the US have betrayed the Ukraine, they gave up their Nuclear Arsenal on the back of the US protecting them in any conflict.

Have you got a link to that information please?

11 hours ago, MirokuMK70 said:

I think if I lived in Kiev right now I'd rather get it over with and live a relatively normal life under whatever puppet regime Putin installs, rather than see my wife and daughter living in a hole in the ground in a bullet swept wasteland, a la Grozny.

Die on your feet or live on your knees 

tough choice 

I'm slightly surprised by the overall defeatist tone of most of the posts on this thread.  There was one American General (ret) who said that the Russians ain't got enough manpower or equipment to do the job.  That Ukraine is a massive country (twice as big as France) and the ground is blooming wet this year for mechanized operations.  He said that 190,000 men sounds a lot but when you take all of the support troops, drivers, cooks ect ect they aint going to do a shock and awe just like that.  We dont know what's going down out there but when you see the population of blokes turning back after they've got the wife and kids out of the country to sign up and draw their weapon they have commitment to their country.  Even if they aren't highly trained they only have to kill one Russian each and the toll will mount up.  The largest armies in the world have all suffered defeats at the hands of minor armed groups. Earlier on the news they said that 80,000 weapons had been handed out to volunteers.  If everyone uses them that's a lot of lead flying around. The Russian currency is falling through the floor and sooner or later they are going to turn.  Not only that they've lost out on the footy. There's a long way to go yet. Total madness.  The Ukraine troops laying in muddy scrapes with snow falling on them waiting for the russians looked pretty comitted to me.  They were near to the smoking  remnants of some vehicle that they had blasted to bits. Have Faith and dig in.  Let them come in close boys.... and girls. Time and economics will tell.

The Ukrainian people know what Russian domination under Putin will be like, that is why so many are willing to fight. Some of the posts on here about how they should let Russian troops take over make me fear for this country if we ever have to defend ourselves. Woke doesn’t even start to describe them.