Ukrainian gives citizens the right to bear arms.

NoBodyImportant

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, no I think every country that can should stand up against Putin , just because Ukraine is not in NATO or the EU so we sit back a let Russia take over another country again and murder innocent men, women and children, Ukraine did not want a War, Estonia has an estimated 350,000 Russian citizens will Putin invade them 

my friend is in Ukraine is holed up with her family and friends near the Russian border unable to move as surrounded by Russian tanks and solders, they fear it's only a matter of time, 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

my friend is in Ukraine is holed up with her family and friends near the Russian border unable to move as surrounded by Russian tanks and solders, they fear it's only a matter of time, 

My wife's office has several hundred workers in the country. They have a program of providing support for the nationals and have evacuated all of the management team that were not from Ukraine. 

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, no I think every country that can should stand up against Putin , just because Ukraine is not in NATO or the EU so we sit back a let Russia take over another country again and murder innocent men, women and children, Ukraine did not want a War, Estonia has an estimated 350,000 Russian citizens will Putin invade them 

Quite possibly.

48 minutes ago, oowee said:

My wife's office has several hundred workers in the country. They have a program of providing support for the nationals and have evacuated all of the management team that were not from Ukraine. 

We have 1300 colleagues in Ukraine with a similar corporate programme that initially provided assistance moving people in the East to other locations. I'm not directly involved but my boss is since the entire Ukraine organisation falls under her remit.

5 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

We have 1300 colleagues in Ukraine with a similar corporate programme that initially provided assistance moving people in the East to other locations. I'm not directly involved but my boss is since the entire Ukraine organisation falls under her remit.

We sent some cash to the Ukraine Embassy. The company will match any cash raised. My wife has volunteered to help and we are funding supplies from SK to the border.  

4 hours ago, oowee said:

We sent some cash to the Ukraine Embassy. The company will match any cash raised. My wife has volunteered to help and we are funding supplies from SK to the border.  

Glad to hear it. Corporately we are going through UNICEF with Group and individual contributions.