Private seller ?

Marka11

I've ten guns with two auction houses at present in fact as I try and if I like keep. If not then it's get rid! There is always a better mousetrap but sometimes you have to compare what you have with what you've just bought to know this. So yes it could be quite legitimately a private seller.

Edited by enfieldspares

34 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I've ten guns with two auction houses at present in fact as I try and if I like keep. If not then it's get rid! There is always a better mousetrap but sometimes you have to compare what you have with what you've just bought to know this. So yes it could be quite legitimately a private seller.

Point taken onboard got admit never heard them called a mousetrap 😂 anyway end off this subject/topic think it should be deleted now hope your guns find good homes matey 

On 26/02/2022 at 20:24, enfieldspares said:

There is always a better mousetrap but sometimes you have to compare what you have with what you've just bought to know this

I have done exactly what Enfieldspares says - bought guns I havent been able to try out properly then tried them out and either kept them or sold them

or bought a particular action then got a "better" one and sold it then regretted it and bought it back

On 26/02/2022 at 19:28, Marka11 said:

7 semi autos for sale !  I only needed 1

I have 3 Land Rovers but can only drive one, my wife says I only need one but I disagree! 

I also have some guns I do shoot and some guns that are "collectable" I don't normally shoot but might occasionally shoot

On 27/02/2022 at 16:00, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Lots of guns for sale in Wellingborough!

If I came from Wellingborough, Kettering or Northampton I'd be buying ammunition rather than selling guns 🙂

Who knows? If its a thing that needs controlling would it be worth putting a maximum number that can be listed at any one time

D