MI5 Twitter account.

Mungler

I got sent this and thought it was dark cutting edge humour from a parody account. It’s not. 

Maybe the account was hacked? I could live the with the embarrassment that MI6 got their Twitter account hacked.

The saving grace is in the unanimous comments.

The lunatics really are running the asylum.

1 hour ago, Rob85 said:

I wonder is he getting at the fact that Russia actively suppresses anything to do with homosexuality even to the point of saying there were no gay people in Russia at all

If we’re looking at the differences that make us better off in a free and tolerant West, well a general election that’s not rigged and where the opposition aren’t murdered might be a better place to start eh? 😀

13 hours ago, Mungler said:

If we’re looking at the differences that make us better off in a free and tolerant West, well a general election that’s not rigged and where the opposition aren’t murdered might be a better place to start eh? 😀

Absolutely, just going by the text of the tweet I think its to do with the LGBT history month. But yes you are definitely bang on there, a specific post about the crisis and our fundamental state differences that make us a society that tolerates differences in political opinion, respects individual freedoms.... and yes sexuality included...  May have been more appropriate from a government account.

"Good morning UK. We might be a train wreck of a country but at least you can identify as a plant pot and have sexual liaisons with a one legged, black, lesbian called Dave and no one can say anything about it...unlike those bloody Russians"

Damn! Too many characters that's probably why I haven't got twitter 🤔