Bookies odds

Blackpowder

I think he will be gone by the end of March and that his own close political people will arrest him for "crimes against peace" and "waging aggressive war". The old "Count 1" and "Count 2" established a Nuremburg in 1946. For it is the only way that Russia will be allowed back into any sort of normal relationship with the rest of the world except for Pakistan.

18 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

I think he will be gone by the end of March and that his own close political people will arrest him for "crimes against peace" and "waging aggressive war". The old "Count 1" and "Count 2" established a Nuremburg in 1946. For it is the only way that Russia will be allowed back into any sort of normal relationship with the rest of the world except for Pakistan.

I hope you are correct, but very much doubt it.

53 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

That would be great but as said above very doubtful due mainly to his large well paid security staff.

5 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

I don’t think I agree. Neither China or India are imposing sanctions on Russia, and the latter are still receiving arms from Russia as of today. I’m no economist, but if Putin can focus on his Asian trading partners to compensate for his European losses then I wonder if might be able to ‘weather the storm’.