Practical Precision UK

wymberley

Be careful with this outfit. As A HM Forces pensioner, I thought I'd give these guys a go. What I don't know is the quality of their products simply because what I ordered never arrived. What I do know is that they're totally unreliable. I ordered a moderator cover on 10 Sept and in spite of several promises had to cancel it on 13 Oct - the farmer started making noises - you know the ones - if you can't I'll get...... Yes, a refund is fine, we'll sort it. I went with the professionals and ordered one which arrived the next day.

There's a reason why any armed forces member has to obtain permission from his CO before starting any other employment. This is to ensure that whatever it is won't affect his Service work. Also that his conduct will not bring the Service into disrepute. I can't answer for the first but they've failed on the second.

Suffice to say, I have yet to receive the refund.

• 3 weeks later...

For the same reason as I gave as to why I dealt with these guys in the first place, I really, really find no pleasure in this. Unfortunately, the saying about a bargepole springs to mind. In spite of all that they've said - and lied about - I've now had no option but to go to the credit card dispute procedure. Fortunately, I've kept all of the emails that they've sent which confirm that a refund would be forthcoming. There are other makers producing the same goods as these folk and if they treat a few more people as they've treated me, this lot won't be around too much longer.

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what moderator cover were you wanting, ?? I presume you mean a silencer ?

No, cover for a Wildcat Panther moderator

2 hours ago, pux said:

I got all my gear from these people https://www.praesidiarifles.co.uk/ I believe he is an Ex Para, great service and the kit is made very well! 

Yep, all good and delivered crack of sparrows next day.

• 3 weeks later...

Result!

Obviously going nowhere fast. Popped into the local bank who were really helpful. Had to go down the dispute procedure route which initially I didn't fancy - not too computer au fait - but it turned out to be reasonably straight forward. Left the credit card folk with no chance of any doubt about the validity of my claim. Got a quick response with a request for more info' which I sent off plus the coup de grace which I'd held back just in case. Immediate reply and money now in my account on a temporary basis which will become permanent if there's no argument from the "opposition".