Neat idea

Walker570

Wife required a new frying pan. Looked on Amazon and frying pans....don't know if they where gold plated...£60  £80 and upwards  continued scanning and found two Tefals a 28cm and a 20cm for £21(the two) free delivery.   Ordered and delivered in 24hrs and ieach had a red dot in the centre and it said when this is at the correct heat it will glow a bright red. Now normally I put a chunk of butter in the pan and when it sizzles then I add whatever I am going to cook. The instruction said that when this glows red then the pan is hot and ready to do the job.  Wife fried up some left overs/almost bubble and squeek last night and reported it works spot on ..... no pun intened....oh yes it was and with a splash of Stokes Hot & Stcky sauce the potatoes where delicious.

Hello, that's a good price for 2, I bought my 20 cm  from Tesco, £13 I think, just used for lunch, chips and 2 fried eggs, easy to clean 😁👍, cooked on a small induction cooker I bought from China years ago for less than a tenner, you don't see these much for sale in UK, but used in most Chinese homes,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Needed a new omlete/fried agg pan the other week and had the same experience about Amazon so settle with a £13 one from Asda, when it arrived the sticker sais no oil or butter required so as I'm normally up for a laugh gave it a go. . . . . .fried eggs perfect with no oil and slide out the pan without a fish slice thingy either, still can't believe it but true lads!