Speeding fine

steve_b_wales

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

?

Please explain.................................

It’s under a bizarre statement for an Officer carrying out his duties.

Or does Steve know something that we don’t, that the said ‘Officer’ had purloined a motorbike and each ticket he has issued, has his personal PayPal account details on it 😂😂😂😂😉

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

It’s under a bizarre statement for an Officer carrying out his duties.

Or does Steve know something that we don’t, that the said ‘Officer’ had purloined a motorbike and each ticket he has issued, has his personal PayPal account details on it 😂😂😂😂😉

Not at all. Some motorbike police officers also do extra work with speed enforcement/ cameras

But that doesn’t explain your ‘moonlighting and extra cash’ statement.

He will neither profit from any fines or endorsements and by both motorcycles duties plus manning the Speed enforcement vans , isn’t that under the umbrella of ‘Traffic’?

5 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

This was a motorbike copper, moonlighting for a bit of extra cash. 

Yep I got done 37 in a 30 on a two lane road with no houses before it narrowed into a single track with a 50 limit.  No speed camera is about safety, just cash to waste on Woke PC ****.

10 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Yep I got done 37 in a 30 on a two lane road with no houses before it narrowed into a single track with a 50 limit.  No speed camera is about safety, just cash to waste on Woke PC ****.

Forgive me, but Plod and his hairdryer has been around for yonks so the Woke agenda accusation doesn’t wash.

Bit if you do feel that way and that they are targeting the ‘innocent motorist’ then don’t contribute to their coffers by doing 37 in a 30- simples, don’t speed don’t pay!

Well I can only guess that your understanding of the term "moonlighting" is vastly different to mine and the majority of people.

Steve, you got caught speeding and are browned off.

Accept it was your problem, stop the name calling and false accusations and pay up.

Get over it and learn from the incident.

8 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

The police do not get the cash it goes into the Govt bank account.