Be vigilant if you drive a 4WD

JohnfromUK

12 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I wonder if the retarded xxxxxxxx realise that to reinflate the tyres , will involve either , sitting with your engine running while you use your 12v tyre pump , or , an even bigger vehicle driving from a tyre centre / garage , then sitting with the engine running while they inflate your tyres .

Their next step will be to slash tyres , without a thought that , scrap tyres will go into landfill,  the environmental cost of producing and delivering / fitting new tyres.

These eco terrorists with their hair brained schemes ,  must do so much environmental damage , without any kind of realisation of the damage that they're doing.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I wonder if the retarded xxxxxxxx realise that ......

They aren't really interested in the environment at all.  It is hitting out at the so called 'wealthy hunting/shooting' set.  The usual lefty unemployed and unwashed who live off the state funding(i.e. funds from the taxes paid by decent hard working people)

Edited by JohnfromUK

20 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

They aren't really interested in the environment at all.  It is hitting out at the so called 'wealthy hunting/shooting' set.  The usual lefty unemployed and unwashed who live off the state (i.e. decent hard working people)

I know , most of them are the dregs of society , that take , but never give , and have no understanding of nature , or, the environment. 

34 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

They aren't really interested in the environment at all.  It is hitting out at the so called 'wealthy hunting/shooting' set.  The usual lefty unemployed and unwashed who live off the state (i.e. decent hard working people)

How can you describe unemployed unwashed as decent hard working people? 

5 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I know , most of them are the dregs of society , that take , but never give , and have no understanding of nature , or, the environment. 

Who are the working class? 

I think you two need to get out more. What gross generalisations. You have no idea who these people are and yet you are prepared to vilify them on the strength of a bigoted view of the world. 

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

Sorry, my bad English!  I meant the state money is supplied by the decent hard working people.  Post will be has been corrected.

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

You have no idea who these people are and yet you are prepared to vilify them on the strength of a bigoted view of the world.

I have no time for people who go around letting down the tyres of vehicles which they don't 'approve of' (or are jealous of) - any more than I have time for those who want to disrupt our country by blocking roads, daubing offices with paint, blocking factory entrances, defunding the police, and all the other similar causes.

Edited by JohnfromUK

28 minutes ago, oowee said:

I think you two need to get out more. What gross generalisations. You have no idea who these people are and yet you are prepared to vilify them on the strength of a bigoted view of the world. 

And I think that you need to read and understand a post before you spit your dummy out.

It's decent hard working people that provide an income via benefits for the type of people that spend their days with their head glued to the m25 . On the other hand , maybe they'd all been working nights , and they were just getting some sleep.

39 minutes ago, oowee said:

Oh dear really? People who go around letting other peoples tyres down - making them late for important things like work, school, doctors, hospitals etc - don't need vilifying? You've really surpassed yaself this time. 

This was debated on the Vine show this afternoon apparently. I didn’t listen to it, but heard the pre-prog’ advert on the Ken Bruce show, where Vine asked if these people were in some way justified! Really? I couldn’t understand how some idiotic ecomentalists ( if that’s what they genuinely are )  with a chip on their brain dead shoulders causing what must be at least vandalism or criminal damage to another persons property, could possibly be justified? Our local cop shop has several 4x4 vehicles; I seriously doubt they would get just a ticking off if they deflated the tyres on those.
Absolute cretins, and more so Vine for asking the question. 

3 minutes ago, Scully said:

more so Vine for asking the question.

Vine is a well known strong supporter of what might be termed 'cyclists rights' and has aired his 'anti 4x4 views' and headcam footage of alleged misdemeanours by 4x4's against him as a cyclist on several previous occasions - as shown by a quick Google search.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/03/2022 at 12:15, JohnfromUK said:

They aren't really interested in the environment at all.  It is hitting out at the so called 'wealthy hunting/shooting' set.  The usual lefty unemployed and unwashed who live off the state funding(i.e. funds from the taxes paid by decent hard working people)

This

Just read the latest story about the so called ‘Tyre Extinguishers’ on Sky news. I wonder what their selection criteria is for who gets targeted? Define an SUV in an urban area! Does a country vet living in a market town get done? 
I bet they accept help in the snow or floods, I’ve rescued plenty of people over the years. 

I spoke to an environmental activist once, they were having a go at me for driving an old diesel car when just just a few minutes ago they spoke about how they had been to Australia and the caribbean exploring coral reefs. It was amazing how they failed to notice their own hypocrisy, the damage they did flying around the world was probably more that that of all the miles I had ever driven yet they felt they were on some higher moral plane to go round critising people. 

Regarding letting down people tyres, I wonder what the environmental cost of a 10 car pile up on the m1 is? Not to mention the tragic loss of human life.