John Bercow

oowee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, moondoggy said:

With a name like Bercow, she must be an old boiler! 

more like Beer-Cow - something that you chew your arm off the next morning to get away from 🤣

She is apparently seen around Deeside quite regularly - where a certain high profiled Gypsy lives

Bercow was the subject of a lot of anti Semitic victimisation from the Labour party. He was the first Jewish speaker of the house at the time when all the anti Semitism was going on and he was cleared of a lot of the things he was accused of. Certain factions were definitely out to get him.

A JEW ;;;!  I suppose that I'd be a bit aggressive if someone had hacked half me Willie orf with a blunt pen knife.  All the same he WAS / probably IS an arrogant obnoxious little toad.  A traitor in the hoùse who did everything to stop BREXIT.   Along with bliyer and major all three should have taken to the tower and been hung drawn and  quartered. 

21 minutes ago, Minky said:

Called they may well have been but actually  do anything. N ahh... They might have been calling out to her. Go on Mrs....... stuff the little toads head down the pan or give him a right good towsing about.  All in good humour and banter.naturally. 

she was giving him a damn good flicking with a wet towel..chasing the little weasel around the house...few good welts dont hurt anyone now and again

From my personal experience I have nothing but admiration for the man. Long time ago (17 years) I suffered Renal failure and lost my job as an engineer, I was put on job seekers but my Doctor would not sign me fit for work so the ridiculous process of applying for jobs that I knew my Doctor would prevent me from taking started. I underwent a medical at the DHSS local office and the Doctor there said I could work, for example, in a car park checking tickets etc so deemed me fit for work, but my GP still refused to sign me fit. In desperation I made an appointment with Mr Bercow (our local MP at the time) and the man was a godsend, within weeks I had a letter from the DHSS apologising for their harsh treatment and accepting me as long term disabled, but Bercow had not finished, with his guidance we took the DHSS to court and successfully sued for professional  incompetence and they were made to pay just over £4k in damages. So I like the man, he saved my life in a way. 

Edited by bruno22rf
spelling