20G "True Lefthander"

CourtP

Hi, I am using this platform in the hope that the following can be sourced:

I am looking to purchase a True Left-handed (top lever right/left, left hand cast) O/U 20G 28in barrels, multi choked shotgun, for reasonable money.

This is for my wife to continue her enjoyment of clay pigeon shooting, but finding rental guns expensive, and usually right handed.

I also have 12G Medallist O/U 30in barrels multi choked in excellent condition, that if you wanted to move onto 12g, perhaps could be used in P/X.

I know the above is rare, but if you don't ask......

Look forward to hearing from potential seller.

F/F - SGL holders only please.

Thank you

I dont think there is any current manufacturers making a left top opening lever over & under to my knowledge. My browning 525 is a genuine factory left hand cast gun as I'm left handed & it opens to the right like all other guns I've shot it doesn't make any difference in use to me.

19 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

I dont think there is any current manufacturers making a left top opening lever over & under to my knowledge. My browning 525 is a genuine factory left hand cast gun as I'm left handed & it opens to the right like all other guns I've shot it doesn't make any difference in use to me.

You are absolutely right about not in 20 gauge though plans are a foot to change that...

Edited by gamekeeper1960

22 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Browning didn't used to but they do now

210708111511001-5.jpg

Can't really see the point to be honest if you are left handed having to draw your thumb to the left to open the gun ( I presume we all commonly use are thumbs to open the gun ) then it would just begin to hurt your left hand quickly weaking the grip on your gun & trigger hand if you are a left handed shooter? Mine was made in 2017 opens to the right & the action & release is still very tight after a fair amount of use. Pushing away would surely always be easier then drawing back?