Today "im mainly pork & beans"

ditchman

navy beans soaked for 24 hrs..tomato sause...blak trecle ..molassus sugar dijon mustard...onion....loads of chunks of belly pork (fatty)  smoked streky bacon  some chopped tinned tomatoes black peppar..mustard powder...cider vinegar

went in at 8 this morning ....will eat at 2 this afternoon........will let you know what its like later...just had a taste...awesome...needs the time to soften the beans...one stop meal in a bowl with a spoon and bread...

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

navy beans soaked for 24 hrs..tomato sause...blak trecle ..molassus sugar dijon mustard...onion....loads of chunks of belly pork (fatty)  smoked streky bacon  some chopped tinned tomatoes black peppar..mustard powder...cider vinegar

went in at 8 this morning ....will eat at 2 this afternoon........will let you know what its like later...just had a taste...awesome...needs the time to soften the beans...one stop meal in a bowl with a spoon and bread...

Best book in for a gastric washout ditchy.

18 minutes ago, amateur said:

Probably a reaction to hospital food

the food in the queen 2 hostipital is truly awful.........but i have hit a bit of luck there head honcho indian surgeon has taken pity on me and has started a plan to sort me out.....it will be a long path with several visits but should finally sort me out

Just now, ditchman said:

the food in the queen 2 hostipital is truly awful.........but i have hit a bit of luck there head honcho indian surgeon has taken pity on me and has started a plan to sort me out.....it will be a long path with several visits but should finally sort me out

When I was in hospital for a long stint last year, I got around the dire food by ordering from the "Cultural" menu - excellent selection of curries and West Indian food - or the kosher menu, again, pretty good.

Our younger daughter also kept sending in food parcels.

I don't think that I ate very much of the standard hospital slop 😁

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Oh the healing power of ginger!   :w00t:

3 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Aldi do some choclate biscuits laced with ginger. Awesome. I always have three or four after my bacon muffins and two mugs of #6 coffee in the morning purely for medicinal purposes you understand.

yeah yeah yeah,,,if you say so:hmm:

On 13/03/2022 at 13:48, ditchman said:

nope still on antibiotics........just had another 4 days in hostpital

That ole salt air from north of the county might take you a bit of getting used to after the sweet smell from the Cantley area .

Joking aside , I hope you are on the mend and getting back to your normal self , mind you , us ole Norfolk bois are never really classed as normal in some peoples eyes , just can't win can we :lol:

22 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That ole salt air from north of the county might take you a bit of getting used to after the sweet smell from the Cantley area .

Joking aside , I hope you are on the mend and getting back to your normal self , mind you , us ole Norfolk bois are never really classed as normal in some peoples eyes , just can't win can we 

creaking gate last longest

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

creaking gate last longest

The above sound like a indian from the Comanche tribe Simon, if only they could do a WD 40 for creaking joints in our aging bodies , then we would want new parts that connect the joints , no forget that , we are alright as we are :lol:

43 minutes ago, marsh man said:

The above sound like a indian from the Comanche tribe Simon, if only they could do a WD 40 for creaking joints in our aging bodies , then we would want new parts that connect the joints , no forget that , we are alright as we are 

i will send you some ginger.......im sure you know what to do with it..:w00t:💥💪