Big duck guns!

mudpatten

Hi Nick nice guns and good tales. Your right about a different style of shooting with larger guns l had a Harrington and Richardson 10gauge with a 36inch barrel and I found it great to shoot. I had brass cases ,from Alan Myers , but I found the American plastic cases better. I load power shot and TSS shot and it does pattern tight and hit hard. A lot better than lead shot or steel shot. 

Very interesting watch and I like Lee's approach to Wildfowling. Drove all them miles and shot one goose and was happy with that. He certainly gets the essence of what the sport of Wildfowling is about.

Nice big,historic fowling pieces that clearly the owner takes great pride in owning and using.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

The pair of Watsons are a work of art but I can't see them on the foreshore lol!

Many beautiful big bore guns, what a collection, would love to know the price's, did notice a private seller with some more realistically priced guns an  E M Reilly double 8 bore £2000 and 10bore Matador for £500... however I would very much like the Tolley 10 bore single at a bit under £2000..😉