1000 3 inch 50gram 7 fiocchi cheap 12 bore

pippy96

2 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I use 36 gm for geese and that would be my limit , 50 gm for Pigeons would be a bit extreme , any one on here used them for vermin ?

Used them ... I doubt many have even seen them in that load!

I had a couple of sessions on the crows last year with 40g 5's (bought cheap) through an auto ... that was great fun!!

4 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

Used them ... I doubt many have even seen them in that load!

I had a couple of sessions on the crows last year with 40g 5's (bought cheap) through an auto ... that was great fun!!

You are dead right SS , I can fully understand that a member might have thought seeing 50 gms in 7s was a mistake , I have never seen that load and I was thinking , why have that load ? and what would they be used for ?

When I use the odd 36 gm I have got my fowling gear on so the recoil isn't a problem and even using the heavy shell is not a every day event .

In the Summer I am often shooting with a short sleeve shirt on and I like the Gamebore Velocity in 28 gm , if I am using a heavier cartridge I tend to flinch so good luck to the buyer and it would be interesting to see what they are used for :hmm:

1 minute ago, marsh man said:

You are dead right SS , I can fully understand that a member might have thought seeing 50 gms in 7s was a mistake , I have never seen that load and I was thinking , why have that load ? and what would they be used for ?

When I use the odd 36 gm I have got my fowling gear on so the recoil isn't a problem and even using the heavy shell is not a every day event .

In the Summer I am often shooting with a short sleeve shirt on and I like the Gamebore Velocity in 28 gm , if I am using a heavier cartridge I tend to flinch so good luck to the buyer and it would be interesting to see what they are used for 

Clays of course!   :cool1:   :lol:

3 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

You off to Ukraine then Dave?

No, I plan to shoot from here!  :cool1:

7 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I think you are 100% correct TC , would they be used in a tight chocked gun for the better shots at long distance ?  , or a very open choke for the poorer shots at short range ? :lol:

Not allowed in Registered competitions, but Through a bit of choke they should send a damned good pattern over quite a distance.

40 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

No, I plan to shoot from here!  :cool1:

Not allowed in Registered competitions, but Through a bit of choke they should send a damned good pattern over quite a distance.

Never been to interested in the ballistics of a cartridge , but is 50 gms as big as you will get in a 12 bore cartridge ?