For sale rifle and NV set up

As there were no takers for a swap I’m now going to sell my compleat set up. 
BSA CLX 177 1st addition 
BSA scope and one piece mount plus BSA mod These come with it as part of the 1st addition, plus a hard case
I’ve added a walnut oversize cocking handle a back vented shroud and mod made by a lad on the AGF forum
Has an eagle vision picatinny rail that fits the outdated BSA 13mm dovetail rail (why are they still doing them?)
Has a cylinder clamp that I had made for a bipod so as not to mark the stock.

Also selling a Pard 007 12mm, Vector Veron 4x16x44 FFP scope with side wheel and mag throw leaver all with original boxes
Also a laser range finder add on. I’ve turned the screen so that when ranging it is now horizontal and not vertical. Not interested in splitting as I’d rather get rid in one go.
LOOKING FOR £950 
As there is a fair amount of kit this will be pick up only as PF insurance wouldn’t cover the lot

If interested message me and I’ll send more details of location. Cheers.

F0913956-1583-4D1D-B197-007927C28292.jpeg

4A858F52-121D-404F-99C6-7DCE8DF93AE5.jpeg

Edited by Exjacket
Missed putting the price

19 hours ago, Exjacket said:

As there were no takers for a swap I’m now going to sell my compleat set up. 
BSA CLX 177 1st addition 
BSA scope and one piece mount plus BSA mod These come with it as part of the 1st addition, plus a hard case
I’ve added a walnut oversize cocking handle a back vented shroud and mod made by a lad on the AGF forum
Has an eagle vision picatinny rail that fits the outdated BSA 13mm dovetail rail (why are they still doing them?)
Has a cylinder clamp that I had made for a bipod so as not to mark the stock.

Also selling a Pard 007 12mm, Vector Veron 4x16x44 FFP scope with side wheel and mag throw leaver all with original boxes
Also a laser range finder add on. I’ve turned the screen so that when ranging it is now horizontal and not vertical. Not interested in splitting as I’d rather get rid in one go.
LOOKING FOR £950 
As there is a fair amount of kit this will be pick up only as PF insurance wouldn’t cover the lot

If interested message me and I’ll send more details of location. Cheers.

F0913956-1583-4D1D-B197-007927C28292.jpeg

4A858F52-121D-404F-99C6-7DCE8DF93AE5.jpeg

Once again plenty of views but no interest.  RIFLE AND ANCILLARIES WITH DRAWN FROM SALE. 

Unfortunately mate times not on my side. Don’t want the wife left to sell all this when I’m not here, epically not at the price I told her I brought them for. The reason I tried to swap was a mate of mine doesn’t like these so I could of sold him something else. He’s a tight ***** **** but why buy something you don’t like just to help out.  
Needs must as they say

Edited by Exjacket