wanted dummy launcher

shotgun tim

Yes, I do. It is an original Turner-Richards which is fired by pulling the pin back and is a break open design. It has the 'rubber bullet' to put your dummy skin/wings on too. It is lashing down at the moment, but is going to be nice tomorrow if you can let me photograph it tomorrow for you. It is fairly clean, not polished, obviously, but the hinge is still tight and the stem is greased, o-ring not cracked or stiff at all.  I haven't got any blanks I don't think. I will have a look. There might be a tin somewhere.

Edited by Accuspell

On 16/03/2022 at 16:08, Accuspell said:

Yes, I do. It is an original Turner-Richards which is fired by pulling the pin back and is a break open design. It has the 'rubber bullet' to put your dummy skin/wings on too. It is lashing down at the moment, but is going to be nice tomorrow if you can let me photograph it tomorrow for you. It is fairly clean, not polished, obviously, but the hinge is still tight and the stem is greased, o-ring not cracked or stiff at all.  I haven't got any blanks I don't think. I will have a look. There might be a tin somewhere.

Did you sell this mate?