Ultra synthetic stock

akka

I have one on my Scorpion T10 and replaced a wooden stock on the old MMC "Hokey Cokey" Ultra with a synthetic from Draper's of Nottingham. Weigh difference isn't that much but strength through the hand and stability even if allowed to get soaking wet is the big benefit. 

Edited by enfieldspares

No there is no significant weight difference .a few years ago bsa had some of the synthetic  stocks start to peel off there coating (black ones ) .though I've had 2 of them I've not experienced  the peeling .the big advantage  of the synthetic stocks is that they are ergonomically  fantastic. Its about as perfect as a stock can get imo. 

And are very comfortable  and aids accuracy  .

Depends on which type of ultra you have mmc /se /clx   depends on which stock you need .also you might need a shorter stock bolt than the one for a wooden stock . you may have to drill out the air gauge hole  on the plastic stock if you have a se model or cut out the slot at the front for the mmc button if that's the model you have .(neither  are too hard to do )