WULF 4K 3-24x Day & Night Scope

Downesy

Im thinking of buying one of these scopes to go on a .17hmr  .

There's not too much footage on YouTube, so if someone that has owned or used one before and could give me some good or bad points that would be very helpful. 

I have used an atn 4k and was impressed with the picture quality but found it quite big and heavy, also toyed with the idea of the new pard 008s when that comes on the market but the lack of magnification and having to shim the mount puts me off.

All ideas welcomed.

Thanks.

Hello, I would think the one mentioned would be lacking in many ways for a HMR, depending how far shooting, more for Air rifle range, my friend has a Photon XT on his and we were watching a fox at 300/400 yards with a laser I/R , although he got it with a 22.250 , I am sure Russ and Bruce on the UK AGF have done a review, 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I would think the one mentioned would be lacking in many ways for a HMR, depending how far shooting, more for Air rifle range, my friend has a Photon XT on his and we were watching a fox at 300/400 yards with a laser I/R , although he got it with a 22.250 , I am sure Russ and Bruce on the UK AGF have done a review, 

Hello. The majority of the time its going to be shooting out to 150 - 160 yards . I will have a look into the photon xt.  

What ways would you think the wulf4k would be lacking ?  Iv never looked through one so trying to get as much information as i can about them. 

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Downesy said:

Hello. The majority of the time its going to be shooting out to 150 - 160 yards . I will have a look into the photon xt.  

What ways would you think the wulf4k would be lacking ?  Iv never looked through one so trying to get as much information as i can about them. 

Thanks.

Hello, me neither but there's been a lot of info on the AGF and night vision forum that model is really for air rifle, I think a good condition and working order XT is ideal but the 50mm not the 42 , and a decent I/R torch and 850nm at that range is ideal, you might find depending of rifle there's a need to shim but on my friends HMR it went on the rail and zero was perfect at 100 yard range