Amazon delivery drivers.

walshie

Anyone have a problem with Amazon delivery drivers?

A few deliveries ago the parcel was thrown over the gate, into my hedge, so when the gate was open, I couldn't see it. Proof of delivery "Handed to customer."

2 deliveries ago P.O.D was "Handed to customer." I looked in the hedge. Not there, so looked on my CCTV to see him standing right outside the house, looking at it, then he went round the back of the neighbour's house and left it in their shed.

Delivery on Saturday "Handed to receptionist" but it was in the hedge.

Never had this problem when Royal Mail delivered their packages. I've got the point I don't want to use them now. 

they are almost forced into doing it...so as to meet their almost impossible target bonus which is set by the amazon managers which is very difficult to acheive ...as the whole delivery team have to acheive that target and if one person is short the team dont recieve their bonus

mate did it for a while.........its the most stressful job he has ever had......

I've never had a problem with Amazon ever-complete opposite to be honest. Infact, i have a delivery coming tomorrow.

However, some stuff i buy from Amazon comes from private sellers who use Royal Fail, UPS etc and i have bad problems with these.

If you have an issue contact Amazon customer services.

Most of the time mine is very good just drops it in my porch, but once a parcel was marked as deliverd to customer but nothing there, checked with all the neighbours  nothing found, so i contacted amazon and they replaced the parcel delivered the next day and refunded me.

Roll on a month later and i went to move a plastic bin we have on a raised bed by the garage on the drive, the bin is weighted down with a few rocks in it, when i moved it i found the package under the bin, he had even scrapped the chippings out so it sat in a small hole and the bin was flush over it, the cardboard packaging had been chewed by slugs and snails but luckily the item was in a plastic container.

Ive not had a problem with anything from Amazon since i bought a new chair for the front room, if im expecting a delivery i just tell Mrs D to sit in it and not move till the parcels been. 

My neighbours are also very helpful and will take anything in for us. 

Maybe the op is one of the unlucky ones , or I am the other way round , for the last few items I have bought off Amazon they have been bang on time , or even before the time predicted , came and ring my bell and the majority of the delivery guys are always on the friendly side , speak as I find I have got no complaints .

26 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I have a parcel bin by the front door  on the driveway and most use that unless the parcel is too big to fit. As the front of the bungalow is open plan there is no gate to chuck stuff over. The parcel bin is out of site behind the caravan on the driveway too.

We also have a parcel bin and most drivers will leave stuff there, except Amazon, who will invariably leave it on the doorstep in open view if we are not in.