Next general election

B725

So concidering the mess our elected MPs have got us into HS2,PPE ,gas and electric fuel for our cars and the list of cluster funk's is endless who on earth do you vote for ? I cannot stand the bunch of useless twerps in the Labour party the other parties as far as I can see are not worth bothering with so that leaves the Tory's. I really cannot see me voting for anyone as they are all a waste of time.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be the least worst the Tories , Can you vote labour who want to stop hunting and Diana Abbot spouting about the war in Croatia now that would be scary letting her into power . Wullie Rennie  the lib dems a tool  And jimmy kranky with the SNP ?. 

There only for themselves anyway no matter who gets in 

I think the point is that there used to be a "best" choice based on your circumstances. The complete ineptitude of the labour Party has removed that as an option. I didn't vote in the last General Election as tactical voting is dangerous, in my view, and I couldn't bring myself to vote Conservative given the line my local MP and Boris were taking. I can and will vote for my local MP provided Boris isn't at the helm next time around.

I saw a labour MP interviewed about this crazy trans budiness and he was totally pathetic and would not answer a simple question like. What is a woman?

Scary frightening thing is enough people voted for him to be there.  My view is have a look at what is being offered, ask questions and judge what answers you get then decide.  A local Conservative activist once said to me, " You don't vote for the person vote for the party " and as a result I did not vote that time around because the rest where all as bad.   It will be very interesting this time around to see how many postal votes there are.  

I don't think the Tories have done badly at all. Boris is a Marmite figure I know but they have had so much to deal with and none of it was of their making. A perfect storm in many ways and its not over yet by any means. I think they handled it pretty well considering all that has happened. Not perfect I agree but we survived this far. 

Can you imagine if Labour had won the last Election we would have had Corbyn as Prime Minister and Dianne Abbott as home secretary . Terrifying prospect and if they were in power today we would be sending aid to Russia and pulling out of NATO

Starmer is ineffectual and Raynor just an opportunist. Who can think of a labour politician you would trust to run a chip shop? They are all people who went into politics because it beats working for a living. A soft touch 

Most Conservative politicians could earn considerably more outside politics, there is the defining difference 

1 hour ago, peejay said:

bring back monster raving lunatic party

Yes, I knew him, Dave Sutch, he hanged himself from the bannister in his late mother's house in South Harrow after she died.

He was bi polar and she kept him on the medication.

A comical figure but he brought a refreshing sense of reality to the election process reminding us that anyone can stand for whatever reason if we choose to.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

Couple of generalisations here:

1) You shouldn’t vote, it only encourages them!

2) No shooting man should EVER consider voting Labour.

Right on both counts.

But I'd still go with vote for who will cause you the least grief.

The cap on energy bills is going to go up again in October,  and thats going to hammer the Tories, they said today that 25% of your bill goes to green stuff, solar panels,  wind farms etc, the Tories need to bin that at an opportune time, so it stays fresh in people's minds when it's time to vote.