Good series for the stickmakers

mpmilo

2 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

now i know where the key is :good:

Don't worry Billy I'll just leave it unlocked for ya...

And I was trying to negotiate a famous footballer to  do the voice over for my series but on what the BBC pay Gary Lineker I'm now trying to find someone from my local village team who can string a few words together ...think it could be a hard task than carving sticks for sure...😂

I watched it expecting it to be good. I was wrong!     Unbelievable, truly amazing. I thought I'd done well,joining a piece of Hazel to some antler with Ox and water buffalo horn and making a polished brass cap. I think I'm in the remedial class!

when is  the next episode out?

9 hours ago, Diver One said:

I watched it expecting it to be good. I was wrong!     Unbelievable, truly amazing. I thought I'd done well,joining a piece of Hazel to some antler with Ox and water buffalo horn and making a polished brass cap. I think I'm in the remedial class!

when is  the next episode out?

Theres 6 out at the moment, I have put a link to the channel hopefully.  Episode 3 Spaniel and 4 Mallard were exceptional i thought , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSS_UdvGy8hk9kE3a_29Xqg

Edited by mpmilo