Umbrella and sides

harrycatcat1

Just wondering if anyone uses something like this to sit under behind the hide. I was decoying some crows the other day and some came over the hedge from behind and warning the others.

https://www.nitehawkproducts.co.uk/99400-michigan-fishing-umbrella-with-sides-and-windows.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_Jma-PHt9gIVTO3tCh069A4sEAQYByABEgI7vPD_BwE#174=86"&175=&178=&182=

Hello, I bought one for summer as a hide but not used yet, mine came from www.fishingmad.co.uk , Bison top tilt with sides, 👍 just to add the centre pole is never easy to ground fix so look at a brolly spike on the web site, much easier to hold up brolly, 👍

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Just wondering if anyone uses something like this to sit under behind the hide. I was decoying some crows the other day and some came over the hedge from behind and warning the others.

https://www.nitehawkproducts.co.uk/99400-michigan-fishing-umbrella-with-sides-and-windows.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_Jma-PHt9gIVTO3tCh069A4sEAQYByABEgI7vPD_BwE#174=86"&175=&178=&182=

I use one, but it's possibly smaller than that, I put it up then throw a couple of camo nets over it, but this is for squirrels off feeders, not sure how you'd go on shooting crows/pigeons above you?

Just remember that Nitehawk is cheap and almost cheerful, mostly Chinese made and doesn't last long or wear well. 

Have you considered something like this below. Folds up to about fist size, weighs only a few ounces and can be set up with bungees or string in whatever shape your imagination desires.

I used to use a brolly but it's now too heavy and bulky for me so I had to adapt.

Screenshot_20220330-195339_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have netting and stuff and an ordinary brolly but how to keep them up in the air is the question 🤔 an ordinary brolly doesn't reach/fix in the ground

I just thought a fishing brolly would be taller and would fix in the ground and could be "angled"

3 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Decathalon do a square see through camo one at about £30

Do you have a link please as I can't find one 😢 

On 30/03/2022 at 20:16, harrycatcat1 said:

I have netting and stuff and an ordinary brolly but how to keep them up in the air is the question 🤔 an ordinary brolly doesn't reach/fix in the ground

I just thought a fishing brolly would be taller and would fix in the ground and could be "angled"

Do you have a link please as I can't find one 😢 

Hello, that is why I recommended the brolly spike off mad fishing . com

10 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Hello Harry, yes I bought this one, the spike is really handy, I bought 4 extra spikes to go on my DIY hide poles, 👍

Edited by oldypigeonpopper