Fuel crisis???? No diesel.

Nitram xx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nitram xx said:

Well the latest problem is no diesel at the pumps for the last two days, the lady in the fuel station didn't seem to understand my quastion, (wheres all the diesel?) she replies, my cars a petrol one. So where is it all.? 

Shotage of waggon drivers (ho no done that one) shortage of a shortage or maybe just to justify the price £ we are all being taken on a "Missouri boat ride"

51 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Probably due to these brainless selfish idiots - Just Stop Oil protests ,  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-60951403- BBC reporting but you have to search.

Its beyond stupid, how much do they depend on oil in their lives ? even get to the demo.  scroll down the link to reveal the L200 used to tow the boat !!!

Edited by islandgun

On 04/04/2022 at 21:00, simonm said:

Yes I went to the petrol station this afternoon and most of the diesel pumps were out of use. 

This is where is begins, make it nigh on impossible to buy diesel  and then tell everyone there is not a market for it...I need to know lots of things about why my suzuki 4x4 is a gas guzzling, fume machine when it does 70 plus miles to the gallon and if you run your finger round the exhaust pipe, your finger remains clean.Who are these people trying to kid..... from Auntie.

Fuel available at local BP this morning - busy, but no queues.  I didn't note the price for petrol, but diesel was £1.83 (regular diesel).  The 'high grade' diesel was 'off'.  I believe that yesterday most local outlets had no diesel, and some no petrol either.