Free old tools and nissan xtrail spotlamps

7daysinaweek

Β 

Having a clearout.😊

Lot 1)

Some free tools.

May be of use to someone on the site.

I am having a bit of clearout and have a assortment of large old spanners that a engineer friend gave me a good while ago, he said they are BS which I am led to believe is old british standard. Seems a shame to lob them, he had apparently used them for years but now he retired. He sked me did I know of anyone who would get some use from them.

Will drive them to you and drop them off one day, happy to drive up to 80 miles from Liverpool. Do not want anything for them.Β 

Won't be immediately as busy couple of months ahead but I will get them to you.

May be difficult for me to be around for courier collection, possible delays etc. I do get around a good bit so happy to drop off within the distance stated, however, won't courier.

Β 

Lot 2)

free spotlamps

bought new in 2009 , new nissan xtrail spotlamps bought when I had my old 2005 xtrail, never got round to fitting them. Will post out in a couple of weeks, got covid at the moment so no trip to the post office at present.

atb

7diaw

Β 

Β 

rsz_20220401_165903.jpg

20220401_165920.jpg

rsz_20220401_165239.jpg

20220401_165222.jpg

Edited by 7daysinaweek

5 minutes ago, stevewall968 said:

Yes please for the spot lamps. Let me know postage Costa and how you want to be paid and I’ll get you sorted.

Steve

Hi Steve

No worries about cost of postage I will send them out no cost, just message me your adress and I send them inΒ  a few weeks, I will package them well.

Hope they some use to you.

atb

7diaw

33 minutes ago, stu nesling said:

pm sent ref spanners

Β 

Replied to Stu DM.

24 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Extremely generous.Β  We'll done sir πŸ‘.

Thank you Mel!

Hope you and all are keeping well.

atb

7diaw

Edited by 7daysinaweek

20 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Replied to Stu DM.

Thank you Mel!

Hope you and all are keeping well.

atb

7diaw

All good here thanks mate . πŸ‘Β 

How's things with you and yours ?, apart from the dreaded covid .

9 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

All good here thanks mate . πŸ‘Β 

How's things with you and yours ?, apart from the dreaded covid .

That is great to hear Mel and thank you for asking.

Hope the good lady, children and grandchildren all well. I would like to think you be getting up to your wood shortly with the spring coming?

Β 

We are all good ,fortunately we have little to complain about, all of us busy, busy. I tested positive yesterday for the covid after 24 hours of feeling off, fortunately I was not in work that day. That me off for 7-10 days now until all clear. In the 24 months of working face 2 face with covid patients this is the first time I have tested positive or had any real symptoms. I am fortunate that that my symptoms have been very mild, a fever, aches and mild headache.

Β 

12 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

That is great to hear Mel and thank you for asking.

Hope the good lady, children and grandchildren all well. I would like to think you be getting up to your wood shortly with the spring coming?

Β 

We are all good ,fortunately we have little to complain about, all of us busy, busy. I tested positive yesterday for the covid after 24 hours of feeling off, fortunately I was not in work that day. That me off for 7-10 days now until all clear. In the 24 months of working face 2 face with covid patients this is the first time I have tested positive or had any real symptoms. I am fortunate that that my symptoms have been very mild, a fever, aches and mild headache.

Β 

It's crazy to think that in two years of being surrounded by it , you haven't caught it . Is that because you've been so careful ?, or is it just a massive dose of luck ? .

We haven't been up to the woodland since November πŸ˜•.Β  I slipped a disc ( popped the jam out of my doughnut ) , that turned into something worse , and I was off my feet for weeks. I'm back at work now , but my leg is still like a jelly . On the upside , I've spent most of my time with my new grandson πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚.

13 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

It's crazy to think that in two years of being surrounded by it , you haven't caught it . Is that because you've been so careful ?, or is it just a massive dose of luck ? .

We haven't been up to the woodland since November πŸ˜•.Β  I slipped a disc ( popped the jam out of my doughnut ) , that turned into something worse , and I was off my feet for weeks. I'm back at work now , but my leg is still like a jelly . On the upside , I've spent most of my time with my new grandson πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚.

Probably more of one and a little of the other, more over the head to toe PPE and stringent infection control measures which would have reduced my exposure. I surely must have had it at some stage and been asymptomatic. LFT test every day and never had a positive test result show, well until yesterday.Β 

I feel for anyone who has herniated a disc, pain with radiculothopy symptoms such as you have experienced can be debilitating. Hope you are on the mend, sounds like your grandson is 'the very medicine' pardon the pun.

atb

6 hours ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Probably more of one and a little of the other, more over the head to toe PPE and stringent infection control measures which would have reduced my exposure. I surely must have had it at some stage and been asymptomatic. LFT test every day and never had a positive test result show, well until yesterday.Β 

I feel for anyone who has herniated a disc, pain with radiculothopy symptoms such as you have experienced can be debilitating. Hope you are on the mend, sounds like your grandson is 'the very medicine' pardon the pun.

atb

Covid is a funny old thing . Lin had it again , about two months ago , yet it passed me by this time ( we both had it at the same time last year ) , but according to the blood test results from the test that we do every month , I still have a high level of antibodies . You'd think that me being the big , fat , unfit one , I'd have caught it again as well.

I hope that it only gives you a gentle rub down , and not the full on kicking πŸ‘.

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Covid is a funny old thing . Lin had it again , about two months ago , yet it passed me by this time ( we both had it at the same time last year ) , but according to the blood test results from the test that we do every month , I still have a high level of antibodies . You'd think that me being the big , fat , unfit one , I'd have caught it again as well.

I hope that it only gives you a gentle rub down , and not the full on kicking πŸ‘.

It is indeed!

Sounds like your immune system doing a good job.

Hopefully only the 'gentle rub down'.

Mrs 7days just about to go digging in the garden, I will have to give it a miss. 😁

πŸ‘

1 hour ago, 7daysinaweek said:

It is indeed!

Sounds like your immune system doing a good job.

Hopefully only the 'gentle rub down'.

Mrs 7days just about to go digging in the garden, I will have to give it a miss. 😁

πŸ‘

Nice body swerve πŸ˜„.