Sunak..im gobsmacked

ditchman

asked in a interview...about his wifes involvement with a company with russian links and desk in moscow.......he professed he didnt know anything about it 'cept of her link with that company.............

well boi.............at that time her shares in the company were valued at £400 million...(effectivly 1% of her fathers company)...........

if my wife had £400 million in shares in one company............i would bloody know about it

lieing scumbag syndrome again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had £400,000,000 your right you’d know exactly where it was … or would you?

There’s so much money unless you had it all in one place I doubt you’d know exactly where it all was, it would be diversified across various areas. 

Now imagine that £400,000,000 was just 1% of what you had … and it was in a company where you probably have 100’s of people moving it around on a regular basis. 

Get real. I’ve no doubt he had no idea about it. 

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I reckon if you weighed in your cartridge stash , you'd get more than 400 mil dave😄.

I wonder what drives people to want so much money ?.  

Gordon Bennett, you'll be suggesting I weigh the guns in next!

Knowing a few people with far more money than they will ever need, it appears that they see it as a competition with their peers.

Hello, remember Cameroon's slogan, ?? We are all in this together !!!!, I think not !!! 

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, remember Cameroon's slogan, ?? We are all in this together !!!!, I think not !!! 

Hello, was it his own car filling up with petrol, I heard he borrowed just for the cameras ?

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

asked in a interview...about his wifes involvement with a company with russian links and desk in moscow.......he professed he didnt know anything about it 'cept of her link with that company.............

well boi.............at that time her shares in the company were valued at £400 million...(effectivly 1% of her fathers company)...........

if my wife had £400 million in shares in one company............i would bloody know about it

Putting a different slant on that - it going to effect his taxing of the very rich when it’s the other half

Agriv8

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, was it his own car filling up with petrol, I heard he borrowed just for the cameras ?

It was a Sainsburys employees car and apparently he got it filled up by Rishi for free!

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Gordon Bennett, you'll be suggesting I weigh the guns in next!

Knowing a few people with far more money than they will ever need, it appears that they see it as a competition with their peers.

If you got rid of your cartridge stash , it would unbalance the earth , and we'd wobble out of orbit 😄

I know several people that have more money/assets than they could ever realistically spend( in any normal way) , but they always seems to keep chasing more. I suppose it's like those 90 year olds that are still doing a full time job , and doing charity work in their spare time . 

My mom's granny worked until she died in her nineties.  She was driven by the fact that she'd been in the poor house as a child , and it frightened her so much , that she was scared of ever being poor again .

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

It's easily done . I often put £400,000,000 somewhere,  and then can't remember where I've put it 😄.

Can you just imagine that kind of wealth .

Well, yes I can but never likely to experience it. I am just a happy bunny with what we have and get on each day...each hour infact making sure I enjoy every minute of the life I am given.  

19 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well, yes I can but never likely to experience it. I am just a happy bunny with what we have and get on each day...each hour infact making sure I enjoy every minute of the life I am given.  

I'm the same to be honest nev . I'm just happy with what I've got .  I'm glad that I don't have really expensive tastes though , because when I do want something , it drives me mad until I get it.

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

Not quite what was said, and there was an article in the Daily mail about it last Saturday,  his wife & her dad all have shares, they said there is no direct involvement with the company,  but they are beyond loaded, at least she is.

37 minutes ago, Blackpowder said:

There is more money floating around  the UK than any of us can fully comprehend.  For example an estate not to far from me is offering wild partridge shooting at £600 a brace, one individual is said to have taken all the days on offer.  

Blackpowder

And we wonder why the general public has a poor opinion of game shooting... it is pretty obscene when people can't afford to heat or feed their families...