Picatinny rails

Walker570

Can you get blanks that you can then drill to suit your barrels ?  I have a couple of custom made barrels which came over from the States and I did not at the time order Pica rails so they are fitted with standard rails. Now almost all NV etc is fitted for such and I can modify the rails I have but would like to use the Picas if possible.

Thanks fellas, appreciated. I can mill the slot I need but with multi slots it allows better location to the eye. I have had one or two negative remarks about the Sightmark Wraith sight but I must say I have been very happy with it's performance to date.  Some said battery life was a problem but I am rarely out more than 4hrs these days and very simple to change to a new set on site anyway. I use rechargeables. 

Excellent service from Ant Supplies, fitment arrived this morning.  Unfortunately I selected the wrong fitment, my fault, hands up, so I have contacted them you see if they can supply the correct one.  No big loss becaue the one I ordered will fit my 17HMR or 22RF or any of my air rifles and the Sightmark can be programmed for two different rifles so way to go.