Animal Tracks

chrisjpainter

Maybe a hare but raccoon isn't a bad shout.  I know there are a fair few wild in Denmark but not heard of any over here.  Having seen a lot of them in Texas, it does seem a little too long and I would maybe lean towards a hare brear foot.

Just watched Vinnie Jones and Craft Countryman on youtube and he found some tracks and decifered two cameramen, one short and fat and the other tall and thin, hillarious. Love that guy, no nonesense and says it as it is. 

Edited by Walker570

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

Maybe a hare but raccoon isn't a bad shout.  I know there are a fair few wild in Denmark but not heard of any over here.  Having seen a lot of them in Texas, it does seem a little too long and I would maybe lean towards a hare brear foot.

There are a handful of people here in Liverpool who have them as pets.

Seen it in Norfolk 

54 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Any thoughts on this? In Lenwade, Norfolk. I can't make up my mind on what the shape is. Initially I thought as per the blue shape, but maybe I've over-reached? I can't work out where a fifth toe would go for a mustelid and it seems too long for canine. 

c2.JPG

Capture1.JPG

With seeing it in Norfolk it could be just about anything with the amount of wild life centers about the county , maybe a escapee from a big one at the wildlife park at Great Witchingham ?

16 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Squirrel, back foot.         NB

I thought that but if you look at the size of the bits of grass etc nearby the print looks way too big.  Shame the photographer couldn't think to put something against the print to scale it.

6 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

I thought that but if you look at the size of the bits of grass etc nearby the print looks way too big.  Shame the photographer couldn't think to put something against the print to scale it.

School boy error,  a simple coin by the foot print and you can rule out lots of things.

51 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

This is ‘NFN’ ( normal for Norfolk), it’s just one of the locals due to the many genetic mutations and lack of formal footwear 

Oh dear, now you will have upset them.

You may be required to up sticks and move back to the 21st century.