Gunslip logo help

Diver One

It's the right hand one. Which means it'll be easier to get a "pair" for it if you ever wanted to as most gunslips sold as single slips for the person wanting to case only one gun will made as being like (of a "pair") the left hand ones. Now for those who think I've just written a load of daftness? Look and see! What's the reason? It's because most people that are right handed carry the cased gun on the left shoulder so the flap is on the outermost side of slip. Like the left hand slip from a set of two gunslips made to transport a pair of guns. OTOH if you did ever come to sell it a left handed sportsman who would usually carry his gun on his right shoulder may well pay a premium for this slip.

Edited by enfieldspares

• 1 month later...

Soooooooo.  Got the other half.    Then the seller contacted me to say he had a second pair!!! So I got them as it would be rude not to.   Then as a stroke of luck, from another source, I got a Croots cartridge bag for £35. It arrived Monday

problem is they all have the previous owners initials Stamped on them. Don't fancy a name change, so brainwave.

contacted Croots," no issue. Send them in and we will replace he straps and stamp them up". So decided to get my initials stamped on all but one Double set in case I sell them, probably won't.  Quoted a weeks turn around.

sent them Tuesday, paid Wednesday ( £114.50 incl return carriage) , email Thursday to say they were on their way back! Arrived fed at 0830 today. Rang them to,say they had arrived and how pleased I was. The lady who answered the phone was the one who did the work! And said she may well have made them originally

unbelievable service

2 hours ago, Diver One said:

Just for @TIGHTCHOKE

IMG_4306.JPG.a9e46d914fdc208b77d26961b360b7ec.JPG

@London Best    Also , Don't forget the money and the ability 😂

I suppose , strictly speaking,  I need TWO pairs of guns 🤔😉

They look very nice. I can smell the leather from here. 
I do like a bit of quality.

About eight years ago I bought a matched pair of similar quality slips by Parsons from someone giving up shooting. Knowing I was never likely to be able to use them double gunning with a matched pair of guns I let a good friend have one of them.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Lovely.

Looks like a mighty nice set up.

I hope your Mate is jealous!

Oh yes he is( will not admit it )....but he is 10x the shot I will ever be! He is the one who got me into shooting 5 years ago, then Air Guns 2 years ago. He has been shooting 20+ years

5 hours ago, Diver One said:

Just for @TIGHTCHOKE

IMG_4306.JPG.a9e46d914fdc208b77d26961b360b7ec.JPG

@London Best    Also , Don't forget the money and the ability 😂

I suppose , strictly speaking,  I need TWO pairs of guns 🤔😉

Lucky for you that you don`t live near to me. They are my initials also, so could end up in my car..... by mistake :whistling:

OB