Hik Micro Lynx Pro LE10 Thermal Spotter - only 6 months old

Westley78

I bough this brand new from my local gun shop in August last year and is in very good condition with only light marks on the outside from usual wear.

The unit itself is in full working condition with no damage to either lenses and has a 3 year manufactures warranty. It comes with the original case, box, paperwork and cables.

Its a fantastic piece of kit and transformed my day and night time hunting the only reason I am sell is I am no longer using it.

If you want to come and have a look you are more than welcome or I can send more pic/video to any one who is interested.

£500 including RM Special delivery

7DDB4F3F-6B2D-42D2-85B9-8DA4AA03E097.jpeg

I have the bottom of the range model and that is remarkable. OK 100 - 150 yards probably maximum although it picked up my colleague sitting in a high seat a good 200yrds away.   What is the range on this and how does it perform on rabbits and such out at 100 plus?

Yes these are great as you will find things that you never knew was there with a turch or NV.

Range really depends on the sze of the heat source but you can easily pick out rabbits at 200yds plus, you can even spot them when they are sitting in long grass or light cover.

9 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I have the bottom of the range model and that is remarkable. OK 100 - 150 yards probably maximum although it picked up my colleague sitting in a high seat a good 200yrds away.   What is the range on this and how does it perform on rabbits and such out at 100 plus?

Another vote from me for these ( 6mm for me as well ) allows me to watch the rats.I was  Very tempted but my 6mm does all I need for my sub 12 air rifle. It’s found rats of the tree variety as well.

I was watching two foxes slinking down the fence line while in between rats .

Agriv8