B&W FOX

21 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

WOW! I just had a look at the price!   

On the website or on eBay?

41 minutes ago, B&W FOX said:

Back on the Web site.

Feel sorry for the people bidding on the ebay ones🤣

Ebay ones? 

There’s a lad trying to sell a load on our very own other sales section for well above normal price!! 

44 minutes ago, B&W FOX said:

Back on the Web site.

Feel sorry for the people bidding on the ebay ones🤣

What website? 

Just checked djdecoys and sold out still!

14 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Have to confess I'd be a tad concerned if there's felt to be a need to protect them in a supa doopa  sectioned bag. Think I'll stick with the old sail bag and the Flexicoys.

Emperors new clothes. 

All hype and clever advertising and a price to match. 

59 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, now up to £160 ,🤔 are they really that good in pigeon decoys ??

Give it a month or two and then you will see the new toys on the sales section because the owners have no longer got the time for Pigeon shooting , or one of the other various reasons.

P S     Be quick if you see the advert as T C will be on the lookout , and to beat him will be like winning the Grand National on a seaside Donkey .:lol:

The last lot I took to the dealers would have made the perfect decoy , you also had the added advantage where you could had cut the breasts off to enjoy and then use the de breasted body for a decoy , these wouldn't had broke the bank neither as they made a very modest 10 pence each , the 300 odd I took came to just over £30 , if you had an old freezer in your shed or garage then you would be looking at the Rolls Royce of decoys for a fraction of these highly over priced decoys , these would have lasted the guys who go once every now and again ages as I often use the same dead decoy a few times before it is left out for Charlie .

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And the pair of Enforcer Flying decoys with bag have just gone for £112!   

Strange times when a pair of Pigeon decoys are worth more than my gun , but then thinking about you did get a bag with them .

By the way T C there were 1000 plus cartridges in the after sale , no doubt you had already seen them , I would had been interested in around half of them , but the 34 gm are no good to me .

Just now, marsh man said:

Strange times when a pair of Pigeon decoys are worth more than my gun , but then thinking about you did get a bag with them .

By the way T C there were 1000 plus cartridges in the after sale , no doubt you had already seen them , I would had been interested in around half of them , but the 34 gm are no good to me .

Yes saw those, hope someone gets them but I don't need to travel for shells.  :cool1:

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And the pair of Enforcer Flying decoys with bag have just gone for £112!   :cool1:

I’ve got a set from DJ decoys I wasn’t that impressed! 

perhaps I should put them on eBay 🤣

23 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I looked last night, can’t actually buy them from enforcers website as far as I can see. 

They direct you to their stockists, DJdecoys the main one and out of stock.

Either they sold out again within 30 mins of re-stocking or the announcement on the enforcer Facebook was a pre-announcement and they’re not updated the website yet! 

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

I looked last night, can’t actually buy them from enforcers website as far as I can see. 

They direct you to their stockists, DJdecoys the main one and out of stock.

Either they sold out again within 30 mins of re-stocking or the announcement on the enforcer Facebook was a pre-announcement and they’re not updated the website yet! 

Known as, 'Priming The Pump'.

Edited by wymberley

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Tell yer what Lloyd , instead of putting them on the bay , I would be happy to swap you with two gallons of diesel or petrol , as you seem a nice feller I will top it up to ten liters , there yer go , all sorted :lol: